FOR THE BROTH
- pork bones from roasted belly
- 2 carrots roughly chopped
- handful spring onions roughly chopped
- 4 1 x 4cm piece garlic cloves
- fresh ginger sliced
- 8 cups Campbell’s® Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock Soup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2–3 tablespoons ponzu or to taste
- 2 tablespoons miso paste soy sauce to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Rub the pork belly with salt and pepper then place in the oven and allow to roast for 30 minutes or until the belly is cooked through.
- Strain the broth then set aside.
- Place the roasted pork bones in a large pot then add all the remaining broth ingredients. Bring the broth to a boil then turn down the heat and allow to simmer for 2-3 hours or until the broth is golden brown in color and deeply aromatic.
- When you are ready to serve, slice the cold pork belly then warm in the broth for 5 minutes. Serve the pork belly with the noodles, boiled egg and spring onions and top with the broth.