Guys, this Skillet Cheeseburger Macaroni is something special. It’s easy, cheesy, creamy, hearty, fast, and just about anything else you want in a one-dish meal. Hurry and pin, print, save, or whatever else you need to do to keep this one in your list of go-to weeknight meals! I really want to say this is a kid friendly dinner because it should be for most kids. However, my oldest was not impressed with the tomatoes, so it sort of ruined it for him. He did manage to pick out almost every single teeny bit of red stuff and enjoyed the rest, but if you have a tomato hater in your house, you might want to leave them out. You can’t beat a dinner that’s ready in about 30 minutes and only uses one pot! We served this up with sugar snap peas and orange slices. What would you serve on the side? This recipe makes a lot of food, and it’s great leftover so perfect for lunches. Let me know if it’s a hit with your family too!
- This Buffalo Ranch Chicken and Rice might be your new favorite dinner recipe! Only needs one pot and42k Shares
- Hawaiian French Bread Pizza is super quick and easy, with the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and a3.8k Shares
- This Baked Chicken Tetrazzini is classic comfort food at its best. This recipe is sure to be a famil3.6k Shares
- These Italian chicken sliders taste like chicken parmesan on a bun. They are ready in about 20 minut2.1k Shares
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Tenders are a perfect family meal or game day snack. Serve them with homemade1.6k Shares