Hi there! How has your week been, and most importantly, what did you EAT? I would love to hear what your favorite meal of the week was. Mine was the chicken enchilada soup you see here.
Besides eating, I have done a bunch of PTA stuff this week that has kept me busy. Everyone should be a member of their child’s school PTA, but let me tell you that being on the PTA board is NO JOKE. You are basically running a business with contractors who need to be paid and thousands and thousands of dollars that need to be managed. It is important work but a big commitment, and I only do a fraction of what the president does! What is your kids’ PTA like?
Since I’ve had a busy week (and I’m sure you have too), this week’s meals are extra quick and easy. I hope you enjoy this new easy weekly dinner menu!
- Skinny Stromboli (Pizza Rolls) – This fun dinner is quick to make, and you can customize it to please everyone in the family.
- Steak Caprese Pasta Salad – With the weather warming up, it’s a great time for a cool dinner!
- Green Chicken Enchilada Soup – This is a new recipe for this week. I think you will love the smooth, velvety flavor.
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps – These wraps are ready in under 20 minutes! Serve them with fries or chips.
- (Almost) Too Easy Honey Mustard Salmon – Serve this one up with a salad or roasted vegetables for a simple, satisfying dinner!
- Ranch Turkey Club Salad – This tasty salad is even better than the sandwich if you ask me!
- Spicy Chicken Sliders – Want to keep the spice going? Try these with Light Buffalo Potato Salad.
Want to see what else I’ve been up to this week? Check out these roundups I wrote for TodaysMama and BuzzFeed!
If you liked this post, I would love if you could pin or stumble it. Thank you! :)
love the variety of recipes in your weekly menus–something for everyone. And kudos to you for your PTA work. I’ve never dared tread into organized volunteer work at my girls’ schools. I’m better helping solo in a classroom or chaperoning field trips, etc. Wondering if that means I don’t play well with others? ;-)
Thank you, Liz! I know you do lots for your kids’ schools, so don’t sell yourself short! I’m roped into being VP again next year, but the year after that I will be like you and just help on a more individual basis too. I definitely don’t play well with others, hence my current line of work ;)