Hi there! How has your week been, and most importantly, what did you EAT? I would love to hear what your favorite meal of the week was. Mine was the chicken enchilada soup you see here.
Besides eating, I have done a bunch of PTA stuff this week that has kept me busy. Everyone should be a member of their child’s school PTA, but let me tell you that being on the PTA board is NO JOKE. You are basically running a business with contractors who need to be paid and thousands and thousands of dollars that need to be managed. It is important work but a big commitment, and I only do a fraction of what the president does! What is your kids’ PTA like?
Since I’ve had a busy week (and I’m sure you have too), this week’s meals are extra quick and easy. I hope you enjoy this new easy weekly dinner menu!
- Skinny Stromboli (Pizza Rolls) – This fun dinner is quick to make, and you can customize it to please everyone in the family.
- Steak Caprese Pasta Salad – With the weather warming up, it’s a great time for a cool dinner!
- Green Chicken Enchilada Soup – This is a new recipe for this week. I think you will love the smooth, velvety flavor.
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps – These wraps are ready in under 20 minutes! Serve them with fries or chips.
- (Almost) Too Easy Honey Mustard Salmon – Serve this one up with a salad or roasted vegetables for a simple, satisfying dinner!
- Ranch Turkey Club Salad – This tasty salad is even better than the sandwich if you ask me!
- Spicy Chicken Sliders – Want to keep the spice going? Try these with Light Buffalo Potato Salad.
Want to see what else I’ve been up to this week? Check out these roundups I wrote for TodaysMama and BuzzFeed!
If you liked this post, I would love if you could pin or stumble it. Thank you! :)