Todays menu features pizza, recipes inspired by pizza, and other fun dinner ideas for the week ahead.
You could say I was in the mood for pizza this week. Really, when am I not in the mood for pizza? If there is tomato sauce and melted cheese, I’m pretty happy. I actually have two MORE pizza-inspired recipes on your way in the next couple weeks, so just bear with me while I make it through this pizza craze. It will pass I’m sure.
To hopefully keep you from abandoning me for being a one-trick pony, I resisted making an all-pizza menu and gave you a variety of dishes for your dining pleasure. Let’s dig in!
- Sausage Pizza Pot Pie – This could also be called an upside down pizza. I don’t care what you call it as long as you try it! Biscuity crust, melted cheese, sausage, spinach, tomatoes… Lots of good stuff in there!
- Layered Chicken Taco Dip – If tacos and nachos and a Mexican dip had a baby, it would be a lot like this. I know that’s three parents, but who knows how Mexican food reproduces? This dip is perfect for dinner that feels like a party!
- Family Pizza Night – We all love making homemade pizza, but let’s face it. Sometimes we are low on time, energy, or the mental capacity to deal with flour sprinkled everywhere. (Maybe that last one is just me.) When you still want to have a fun pizza night, grab some frozen pizzas and try out one (or a few!) of these topping ideas to make them your own.
- Southwest Sausage Frittata – You might think of frittata as a breakfast thing, but it’s great for any meal of the day if you ask me. Clearly, I can’t get enough sausage in my life. #lovethestuff
- Couscous Antipasto Salad – This meal seems like the opposite of pizza since it’s cold and called salad, but most of the ingredients would taste delicious on a pizza!
- Fish and Chips Sandwiches – What’s more fun than potato chips on a sandwich? NOTHING.
- Creamy Pesto Chicken Soup – I absolutely fell in love with this soup the first time I had it. Great for cold nights!
If you are left wanting for more pizza, I have a whole page full of sandwiches and pizza for your browsing pleasure. Have a great weekend!
All lovely. Thank you and have a good weekend.
Thank you, Liz. Hope you had a nice weekend!
Thank you, Liz!