Oscar Mayer kindly sent me product samples and a non-monetary gift. I chose to include their new Bold Deli Fresh meats in a sandwich for this week’s dinner menu. I was not compensated in any other way.
Calling this a grill-themed dinner menu is kind of silly because I don’t actually have a grill. But I could, and you probably do! My iron skillet treats me just fine, and weather is so all over the place in San Francisco that we have never put a grill to good use when we’ve had one. Whether you cook your burgers and steaks inside our out, you are sure to love some of these cookout-style dinners!
- Teriyaki Burgers with Wasabi Mayo (try serving with this Japanese Potato Salad)
- Steak using this Perfectly Easy Steak Marinade (serve with baked potatoes and salad)
- Steak Caprese Pasta Salad (perfect for leftover steak!)
- Loaded BBQ Chicken Salad
- Salmon and Black Bean Nachos (a family favorite, FINALLY with new photos!)
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Wild Rice (just in case you are still having cool weather…)
- Spicy Chicken Sandwiches – This is a quick and easy recipe that is exclusive to this menu! All you need for this fun dinner is:
- Sandwich bread
- Spicy mustard
- Cheese of your choice (pepper jack would be perfect!)
- Pickled jalapeños
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Chipotle Seasoned Chicken Breast
Arrange your sandwich makings as shown, and bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes. Add lettuce if you’d like, put the halves together, and dig in! A cold beer or iced lemonade on the side is strongly encouraged, and of course it goes great with fries!
Looking for breakfast ideas too? Why not try these…