Oscar Mayer kindly sent me product samples and a non-monetary gift. I chose to include their new Bold Deli Fresh meats in a sandwich for this week’s dinner menu. I was not compensated in any other way.
Calling this a grill-themed dinner menu is kind of silly because I don’t actually have a grill. But I could, and you probably do! My iron skillet treats me just fine, and weather is so all over the place in San Francisco that we have never put a grill to good use when we’ve had one. Whether you cook your burgers and steaks inside our out, you are sure to love some of these cookout-style dinners!
- Teriyaki Burgers with Wasabi Mayo (try serving with this Japanese Potato Salad)
- Steak using this Perfectly Easy Steak Marinade (serve with baked potatoes and salad)
- Steak Caprese Pasta Salad (perfect for leftover steak!)
- Loaded BBQ Chicken Salad
- Salmon and Black Bean Nachos (a family favorite, FINALLY with new photos!)
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Wild Rice (just in case you are still having cool weather…)
- Spicy Chicken Sandwiches – This is a quick and easy recipe that is exclusive to this menu! All you need for this fun dinner is:
- Sandwich bread
- Spicy mustard
- Cheese of your choice (pepper jack would be perfect!)
- Pickled jalapeños
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Chipotle Seasoned Chicken Breast
Arrange your sandwich makings as shown, and bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes. Add lettuce if you’d like, put the halves together, and dig in! A cold beer or iced lemonade on the side is strongly encouraged, and of course it goes great with fries!
Looking for breakfast ideas too? Why not try these…
the soup the soup! (That’s the one I tried, right?) Also fun to see your fave nachos in a new pose. It all looks crazy good and I wish you were my personal cook. I’d have so much more time to make marshmallows that way ;-)
Yes, that’s the one! I probably put that soup in menus too often ;) I need to come over to weigh in on your making due post. Despite how it looks here, I make scrounged meals pretty often at our house!