Hello, my friends! I’m glad you are here because you don’t want to miss this Steak Caprese Pasta Salad recipe! You know what’s better than pasta salad? Pasta salad with some meat in it, and I’m not just talking about any old meat. I’m talking about STEAK. This easy dinner is loaded with steak, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil. It’s very simple to make thanks to balsamic dipping oil that already has all the spices added for you! Just toss a few ingredients together, and dinner is done! It’s great to eat right away or to make ahead and pull out of the fridge when you are ready. Before we get to the recipe, I want to talk about ingredients for a few minutes. I used balsamic dipping oil, which I found with the olive oil in the grocery store. I was planning to make my own dressing with oil, balsamic vinegar, and spices, but then I found this dipping oil that had already done the work for me. It is more pure than most salad dressings because it doesn’t have corn syrup and whatnot added, just vinegar, oil, and herbs. I also added some extra vinegar for more flavor without added oil. (Please make sure to shake up your dipping oil really well before measuring it or else you will end up with all oil!) For the steak, thin cut ribeyes worked perfectly because they cooked quickly, were easy to dice, and stayed nice and tender. Believe me when I say that I am a fan of rare steak, as seen in these baked steak or oven roast beef recipes. However, in this case, I went for medium because you don’t want pink steak juices running all over your pasta salad. You also don’t want to get to the point of well done because then your meat will be tough. I would err on the side of undercooked, because you can always add it back to the skillet for a couple minutes, but you can never uncook it once you’ve gone too far. OK, are you ready to get to it? I hope you enjoy this Steak Caprese Pasta Salad as much as we did!
- This Buffalo Ranch Chicken and Rice might be your new favorite dinner recipe! Only needs one pot and42k Shares
- This overnight oats recipe with dark chocolate and banana makes for a deliciously satisfying and eas32.3k Shares
- Cheesy Mexican Meatballs are a little spicy, a lot cheesy, and one of those meals that the whole fam19.6k Shares
- Dive into this scrumptious deviled egg potato salad - a perfect summer side dish!16.4k Shares
- You only need a few simple ingredients to make these scrumptious Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms! They are13.7k Shares