This Easy Weekly Dinner Menu includes Potato Chip Chicken, Easy Hashbrown Casserole, Crockpot Beef Roast, Fish Burritos, and lots more!
Hi there! Last week I told you that I planned to start including one recipe from another blogger in my weekly menus, and that starts TODAY! I will always make the guest recipe myself first so I can recommend it with confidence. I hope you like this new feature that will bring more variety to my weekly dinner menus.
This week’s guest recipe is from Julie’s Eats and Treats (where I happen to be a contributor). I decided to try her Taco Stroganoff because it caught my eye on Pinterest. I did lighten it up a little, but I’m sure it’s excellent exactly as written too. (You can see my changes below.) I also have two new recipes for you, Potato Chip Chicken and Slow Cooker Beef Roast, plus I took new photos of Breakfast for Dinner Casserole. I’m pretty excited to share all this with you, so let’s get to it!
- Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chip Chicken (serve with salad or steamed broccoli)
- Steak Caprese Pasta Salad
- Breakfast for Dinner Casserole (serve with fruit salad)
- Teriyaki Burgers with Wasabi Mayo
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast with Rosemary and Thyme (serve with rice and steamed baby carrots)
- Fish Stick Burritos
- Taco Stroganoff by Julie’s Eats and Treats (I substituted plain yogurt for half the cream cheese and only used about 1/4 c. cheddar cheese. Delicious!)