I am pleased to bring you a tasty apple cinnamon sparkler cocktail this week. You know how sometimes you buy an exotic liqueur for a specific cocktail, then you don’t like it that much and are left with 700 ml of some random schnapps? Well, that has happened to me lots of times, but this recipe managed to transform two of those orphans into one delicious drink. The apple and cinnamon shine and make the bourbon go down smoothly.
- 1-1/2 oz. quality bourbon
- 1 oz. Apfelkorn
- 1 oz. Goldschlager
- seltzer water
- apple slice for garnish, optional
- In a 12-oz. glass, add the first three ingredients.
- Fill glass almost ⅔ full with ice, and top with seltzer. Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with apple slice if desired. Cheers!