I am pleased to bring you a tasty apple cinnamon sparkler cocktail this week. You know how sometimes you buy an exotic liqueur for a specific cocktail, then you don’t like it that much and are left with 700 ml of some random schnapps? Well, that has happened to me lots of times, but this recipe managed to transform two of those orphans into one delicious drink. The apple and cinnamon shine and make the bourbon go down smoothly.
- Dig into a cheesy, easy Mexican dinner with these Spicy Spinach Quesadillas!209.6k Shares
- This satisfying Meat and Potatoes Casserole features ground beef or turkey sauteed with vegetables,96k Shares
- This slow cooker red beans and rice recipe brings you creamy, New Orleans style beans the easy way!83.9k Shares
- These luscious Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese Cups loaded with two kinds of cheese and ranch flavor are78.6k Shares
- Today I'm bringing you a simple, cheesy Caprese Quinoa Casserole Recipe loaded with turkey, mozzarel60.5k Shares
About Andi Gleeson
Andi Gleeson is the author of The Weary Chef, a friendly recipe blog focusing on quick and easy dinner recipes. She is a mom of two wild little boys in San Francisco. Her obsessions are Target, glitter nail polish, and Mexican food.
- Quick Chicken Scampi - February 2, 2017
- Buffalo Ranch Crockpot Chicken and Rice - January 26, 2017
- Lazy Lasagna - January 19, 2017
- Perfect Southern Cornbread Recipe - January 18, 2017
- One Pot Macaroni and Tomatoes - January 12, 2017