I am pleased to bring you a tasty apple cinnamon sparkler cocktail this week. You know how sometimes you buy an exotic liqueur for a specific cocktail, then you don’t like it that much and are left with 700 ml of some random schnapps? Well, that has happened to me lots of times, but this recipe managed to transform two of those orphans into one delicious drink. The apple and cinnamon shine and make the bourbon go down smoothly.
About Andi Gleeson
Andi Gleeson is the author of The Weary Chef, a friendly recipe blog focusing on quick and easy dinner recipes. She is a mom of two wild little boys in San Francisco. Her obsessions are Target, glitter nail polish, and Mexican food.
- What’s For Dinner? Weekly Meal Plan #201 - December 3, 2016
- Thirty Decadently Delicious Brownie Recipes - December 3, 2016
- 30-Minute Southwest Chicken Casserole - November 30, 2016
- Ranch Dutch Oven Roast Chicken in Oven Bag - November 22, 2016
- Pork Noodle Soup - November 16, 2016