This flavorful Buffalo Chicken Potato Casserole comes together easily and is always a family favorite dinner recipe!
Hi, you guys! It’s Cyndi from My Kitchen Craze bringing you a tasty dinner recipe with buffalo chicken flavor you’ll love.
I have a confession to make: I have a hard time making dinner every night. In fact, I think I only make dinner maybe 3 nights a week. Don’t judge me, OK?
I love to cook and bake, but it’s a known fact that if my hubby comes home before I’ve started dinner, I won’t cook that night. I don’t know why, but once he steps through that door, I want to hang out with him and chat about his day. It’s like a timer goes off and says “OK, your time in the kitchen is over, Cyndi.” Silly, huh?
This is why I like to have easy recipes on the weeknights like this buffalo chicken casserole I can whip up quickly and pop in the oven.
It’s actually funny how busy I am, and I don’t work out of the house. I look up to women that work out of the home and manage a home. You’re seriously my idol.
Let me give you a little glimpse into one of my days when the kids are in school. Let’s pick Monday for instance:
- 7am- Drop my son off to school
- 9am – Drop my daughter off to school
- 9:30-1:30 – Eat breakfast, work on creating recipes, cooking/baking other recipes, taking pictures and/or videos of said recipe, social media, preparing for the next post/recipe, and other odds and ends for the blog
- 1:30-2:30 – Try to workout, then have a smoothie or lunch
- 2:30-3:30 – Pick up the kiddos from school
- 3:30-5:30 – This is the time I need to utilize to make dinner, but something always gets in the way like grocery shopping, baths, homework, and/or finishing up editing pictures for the next blog post. Also, this is normally the time the hubsters starts walking through that door.
- 5:30-8:00 – Son has soccer practice, so I try to get other grocery shopping done or just hang out with hubby and daughter while we wait.
- 8:00-10:00 – Coffee/dessert and unwinding time. Then it’s time to go to bed and do it all over again in the am.
There you have it. That’s my day in a nut shell. It’s not that crazy every day, but I’ve gotta tell you it sure feels like it!
If we want to eat in Monday thru Friday, then I HAVE to make something quick and easy. I love casseroles because you literally throw everything in a pan and bake it. 30-45 minutes later, voila! You have a gorgeous, delicious meal. This casserole is one of those meals. Super simple and delicious! Enjoy!
Want to make your own ranch dressing to drizzle on top? Try this recipe!
Need a casserole dish? A 9 x 13″ glass pan is a MUST for every kitchen! (affiliate link)