Chicken Salad BLT
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 pound chicken thighs skinless
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup dukes mayo
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- hot sauce to taste
- 8 slices toasted sourdough
- 8 slices thick cut bacon cooked til crisp
- 1 head romaine torn into small leaves
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400*. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place thighs on greased sheet pan. Cook thru. 35-45 minutes.
- Dice celery and combine with hot sauce, mayo, relish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon till crisp. Rest on paper towels to absorb excess grease.
- Remove chicken when cooked thru, allow to cool. Shred chicken, add to mayo relish and celery.
- Slice tomato, season with salt and pepper. Prepare romaine.
- Toast bread.
- Assemble sandwiches, from bottom – romaine, tomato, chicken salad, bacon.
Leave a Reply