- 4 cups mixed baby lettuces
- 1 cup English cucumber sliced
- 2 cups watermelon balled
- 10 leaves fresh mint
- 10 leaves fresh basil reserve 5 for vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup feta
- 2 Serrano chili thinly sliced, reserve 1 for vinaigrette
- 1 cup baby radishes halved, trimmed
Blood Orange Serrano Basil Vinaigrette
- Juice from 2 blood oranges
- 1.5 teaspoon Zest from 1 blood orange
- fresh basil 5 leaves chiffonaded
- 1 Serrano chili thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 3 ounces vegetable oil
Combine all ingredients except for oil.
Combine oils, slowly add oil as you whisk to incorporate oil into other mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste
Wash and trim Lettuce, use salad spinner to make sure leaves are dried.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl, toss with dressing, season, and serve.
Leave a Reply