Hello, my friends! I’m so excited to have a whole year of easy weekly dinner menus under my belt! There are some of you who have been reading since the very early days, and I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you have stuck around. To all my newer readers, I look forward to getting to know you over the next year too. January 24th is the actual anniversary of The Weary Chef, and I’ll be writing more of a wrap up post then. Now, let’s get to the food! This week’s dinner menu has no rhyme or reason really, just seven tasty dishes I think you will love.
- Veggie Loaded Healthy Nachos
- Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Pork Chops with Apple Gravy
- Baked Egg over Roasted Potatoes and Sausage
- Catfish with Southern Greens and Cornbread
- Deep Dish Pizza with Pasta Crust
- Fish Stick Burritos