I have been intending to make this cocktail for a while, so I’m happy to finally bring you the Spiked Creamsicle Float. Of course, it is just as easy to make this sans vodka for kids or anyone who wants an un-spiked version. Just don’t mix up the glasses because you can hardly taste the difference! I love creamsicles, which is actually surprising because I’m not usually a big fan of citrus desserts. I also tend to think vanilla is a bit boring, but maybe combining two meh (in my book) dessert flavors adds up to yum. Whatever the reason, I love tart orange flavor sneaking into my creamy vanilla ice cream. The tastes come together perfectly in this dessert cocktail!
- This Buffalo Ranch Chicken and Rice might be your new favorite dinner recipe! Only needs one pot and42k Shares
- Hawaiian French Bread Pizza is super quick and easy, with the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and a3.8k Shares
- This Baked Chicken Tetrazzini is classic comfort food at its best. This recipe is sure to be a famil3.6k Shares
- These Italian chicken sliders taste like chicken parmesan on a bun. They are ready in about 20 minut2.1k Shares
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Tenders are a perfect family meal or game day snack. Serve them with homemade1.6k Shares