The weather is heating up, and you are going to need these 20 Watermelon Recipes this summer!
Summer is approaching, and I, for one, am not looking forward to it. Sorry, Summer! I don’t like being hot or daylight until 9:00 pm or the lack of routines. I’m sure there is something to love about summer. Oh yes! The fresh produce like plums, peaches, berries, and watermelon! I have always been a watermelon fan (and quite ladylike about it too):
In an effort to bring a little more class to your next party than guests sitting spread eagle with their faces in giant wedges of melon (not that there’s anything wrong with that), I thought I should put together a collection of recipes and ideas for this quintessential summer fruit. Start thumping and pick out some good ones for these tasty treats!
Looking for something different? How about one of these savory watermelon gazpacho recipes?
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #172: Bad Luck - May 7, 2016
- Easy Guacamole Tostadas with Added Protein - May 3, 2016
- Weekly Wrap Up and Meal Plan #171: Meatballs, Flatbread, and More! - May 1, 2016
- Organic Chicken and Asparagus Flatbread - April 30, 2016