Your family will love you even more when you make them this Chili Dog Casserole topped with Cheese Fries!
Could your kids eat hot dogs for dinner 5 nights a week if you let them? Mine could! I try to get them to restrain themselves and have tube-shaped meat a maximum of twice per week, but this Chili Dog Casserole might convince me to add an extra night of hot dog fun.
At first glance, this looks like a guilty pleasure, but hold your horses because it’s really not that bad. There are vegetables in there. Plus, the hot dogs I use are preservative-free turkey dogs, which is about as healthy as a hot dog can get. Yes there are french fries on top, but I’m OK with that.
It only takes about 5 minutes to throw together, and then you can go on about your business while it bakes. Serve it with a simple side salad with Ranch dressing to load up on even more veggies, and this is a fun, kid-friendly dinner you can feel good about!
Want more family friendly casseroles? Here you go!
- 15 Easy Slow Cooker Dinners - June 22, 2016
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad - June 21, 2016
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Cooking for Two: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #178 - June 17, 2016
- Greek Yogurt Chicken with Herbs - June 16, 2016
- Peach Bread with Walnuts - June 15, 2016
- 12 Irresistible Cherry Recipes - June 14, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #177: I miss my kids. - June 10, 2016
- Sausage Stir Fry over Rice - June 8, 2016
- 7 Ways to Make Recipes Healthier - June 7, 2016