Your family will love you even more when you make them this Chili Dog Casserole topped with Cheese Fries!
Could your kids eat hot dogs for dinner 5 nights a week if you let them? Mine could! I try to get them to restrain themselves and have tube-shaped meat a maximum of twice per week, but this Chili Dog Casserole might convince me to add an extra night of hot dog fun.
At first glance, this looks like a guilty pleasure, but hold your horses because it’s really not that bad. There are vegetables in there. Plus, the hot dogs I use are preservative-free turkey dogs, which is about as healthy as a hot dog can get. Yes there are french fries on top, but I’m OK with that.
It only takes about 5 minutes to throw together, and then you can go on about your business while it bakes. Serve it with a simple side salad with Ranch dressing to load up on even more veggies, and this is a fun, kid-friendly dinner you can feel good about!
Want more family friendly casseroles? Here you go!
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Lime - May 26, 2016
- Cinnamon Apple Cookies with Oatmeal - May 25, 2016
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #172: Bad Luck - May 7, 2016
- Easy Guacamole Tostadas with Added Protein - May 3, 2016