Your family will love you even more when you make them this Chili Dog Casserole topped with Cheese Fries!
Could your kids eat hot dogs for dinner 5 nights a week if you let them? Mine could! I try to get them to restrain themselves and have tube-shaped meat a maximum of twice per week, but this Chili Dog Casserole might convince me to add an extra night of hot dog fun.
At first glance, this looks like a guilty pleasure, but hold your horses because it’s really not that bad. There are vegetables in there. Plus, the hot dogs I use are preservative-free turkey dogs, which is about as healthy as a hot dog can get. Yes there are french fries on top, but I’m OK with that.
It only takes about 5 minutes to throw together, and then you can go on about your business while it bakes. Serve it with a simple side salad with Ranch dressing to load up on even more veggies, and this is a fun, kid-friendly dinner you can feel good about!
Want more family friendly casseroles? Here you go!
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #188: Working Out Some Kinks - August 27, 2016
- One Pot Black Eyed Peas and Rice with Chicken - August 23, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #187: Sneaking in Veggies - August 20, 2016
- Perfect Mexican Rice - August 19, 2016
- Quick Hasselback Potatoes - August 15, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #186: Back to School Dinners - August 13, 2016
- 20 Strawberry Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss! - August 10, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #185: Trying (again) to get healthy. - August 6, 2016
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps - August 2, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #184: Slow Cooker Roast, Taquitos, Salad, and More! - July 31, 2016