Your family will love you even more when you make them this Chili Dog Casserole topped with Cheese Fries!
Could your kids eat hot dogs for dinner 5 nights a week if you let them? Mine could! I try to get them to restrain themselves and have tube-shaped meat a maximum of twice per week, but this Chili Dog Casserole might convince me to add an extra night of hot dog fun.
At first glance, this looks like a guilty pleasure, but hold your horses because it’s really not that bad. There are vegetables in there. Plus, the hot dogs I use are preservative-free turkey dogs, which is about as healthy as a hot dog can get. Yes there are french fries on top, but I’m OK with that.
It only takes about 5 minutes to throw together, and then you can go on about your business while it bakes. Serve it with a simple side salad with Ranch dressing to load up on even more veggies, and this is a fun, kid-friendly dinner you can feel good about!
Want more family friendly casseroles? Here you go!
- Avocado Salsa Chicken Recipe - September 27, 2016
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016