This loaded Taco pizza is stuffed with beans and seasoned meat then topped with avocado, olives, and more!
I should go ahead and apologize right now for the excessive photos of this easy Mexican dinner. You don’t mind, right? It’s so dang colorful and cheesy and delicious looking that the camera loved it. So did we!
I remember getting Mexican pizzas at Taco Bell when I was a kid and thinking it was fast food rocket science. How clever to combine two of my favorite foods: tacos and pizza! I haven’t had their version in many years, but I do still remember them fondly. This week I wanted to make a version of my own. It’s not quite a copy-cat recipe since I would be basing it on a 25-year-old memory, but I do give good ol’ Taco Bell credit for the idea.
This version of taco pizza uses corn tortillas, not crispy ones, so it is best eaten with a fork. I did manage to hold and eat one piece like a regular slice of pizza, but the rest were a bit too soft. If you’re like me, you don’t really mind how the taco pizza gets to your mouth. These Mexican pizzas are very, very easy to make. Here, I’ll show you:
Got leftover taco meat? Try using it in this Creamy Mexican Dip!
Here’s another kind of Mexican pizza you might enjoy too!
- 15 Easy Slow Cooker Dinners - June 22, 2016
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad - June 21, 2016
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Cooking for Two: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #178 - June 17, 2016
- Greek Yogurt Chicken with Herbs - June 16, 2016
- Peach Bread with Walnuts - June 15, 2016
- 12 Irresistible Cherry Recipes - June 14, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #177: I miss my kids. - June 10, 2016
- Sausage Stir Fry over Rice - June 8, 2016
- 7 Ways to Make Recipes Healthier - June 7, 2016