This loaded Taco pizza is stuffed with beans and seasoned meat then topped with avocado, olives, and more!
I should go ahead and apologize right now for the excessive photos of this easy Mexican dinner. You don’t mind, right? It’s so dang colorful and cheesy and delicious looking that the camera loved it. So did we!
I remember getting Mexican pizzas at Taco Bell when I was a kid and thinking it was fast food rocket science. How clever to combine two of my favorite foods: tacos and pizza! I haven’t had their version in many years, but I do still remember them fondly. This week I wanted to make a version of my own. It’s not quite a copy-cat recipe since I would be basing it on a 25-year-old memory, but I do give good ol’ Taco Bell credit for the idea.
This version of taco pizza uses corn tortillas, not crispy ones, so it is best eaten with a fork. I did manage to hold and eat one piece like a regular slice of pizza, but the rest were a bit too soft. If you’re like me, you don’t really mind how the taco pizza gets to your mouth. These Mexican pizzas are very, very easy to make. Here, I’ll show you:
Got leftover taco meat? Try using it in this Creamy Mexican Dip!
Here’s another kind of Mexican pizza you might enjoy too!
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #183 – Hawaiian Pasta Salad, Cheeseburger Macaroni, and More! - July 23, 2016
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad - July 21, 2016
- 25 Blueberry Recipes You Will Love! - July 18, 2016
- Meatloaf, BBQ Quesadillas, and More! – Dinner Menu #182 - July 16, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #181: Mango Salad, Ham Pasta, and More! - July 8, 2016
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta - July 7, 2016
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - July 6, 2016
- Summer Dinner Recipes: Weekly Dinner Menu #180 - July 2, 2016
- Red White and Blue Fluff Salad - July 1, 2016
- Spicy Mac and Cheese with Pork - June 28, 2016