This loaded Taco pizza is stuffed with beans and seasoned meat then topped with avocado, olives, and more!
I should go ahead and apologize right now for the excessive photos of this easy Mexican dinner. You don’t mind, right? It’s so dang colorful and cheesy and delicious looking that the camera loved it. So did we!
I remember getting Mexican pizzas at Taco Bell when I was a kid and thinking they were fast food rocket science. How clever to combine two of my favorite foods: tacos and pizza! I haven’t had their version in many years, but I do still remember them fondly. This week I wanted to make a version of my own. It’s not quite a copy-cat recipe since I would be basing it on a 25-year-old memory, but I do give good ol’ Taco Bell credit for the idea.
This version of taco pizza uses corn tortillas, not crispy ones, so it is best eaten with a fork. I did manage to hold and eat one piece like a regular slice of pizza, but the rest were a bit too soft. These Mexican pizzas are very, very easy to make. Here, I’ll show you:
Sign up to never miss an easy recipe!
Got leftover taco meat? Try using it in this Creamy Mexican Dip!
Here’s another kind of Mexican pizza you might enjoy too!
- Strawberry Cheesecake RITZ Sandwich Snacks - April 27, 2016
- Skillet Pork Hash Recipe - April 25, 2016
- Weary Chef Weekly Wrap Up: Introducing Your Custom Meal Planner! - April 23, 2016
- Cabernet Balsamic Strawberry Cucumber Salad - April 22, 2016
- Green Onion Recipes You Need to Try - April 20, 2016