Hello, my friends! I’m glad you are here because you don’t want to miss this Steak Caprese Pasta Salad recipe! You know what’s better than pasta salad? Pasta salad with some meat in it, and I’m not just talking about any old meat. I’m talking about STEAK. This easy dinner is loaded with steak, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil. It’s very simple to make thanks to balsamic dipping oil that already has all the spices added for you! Just toss a few ingredients together, and dinner is done! It’s great to eat right away or to make ahead and pull out of the fridge when you are ready. Before we get to the recipe, I want to talk about ingredients for a few minutes. I used balsamic dipping oil, which I found with the olive oil in the grocery store. I was planning to make my own dressing with oil, balsamic vinegar, and spices, but then I found this dipping oil that had already done the work for me. It is more pure than most salad dressings because it doesn’t have corn syrup and whatnot added, just vinegar, oil, and herbs. I also added some extra vinegar for more flavor without added oil. (Please make sure to shake up your dipping oil really well before measuring it or else you will end up with all oil!) For the steak, thin cut ribeyes worked perfectly because they cooked quickly, were easy to dice, and stayed nice and tender. Believe me when I say that I am a fan of rare steak, as seen in these baked steak or oven roast beef recipes. However, in this case, I went for medium because you don’t want pink steak juices running all over your pasta salad. You also don’t want to get to the point of well done because then your meat will be tough. I would err on the side of undercooked, because you can always add it back to the skillet for a couple minutes, but you can never uncook it once you’ve gone too far. OK, are you ready to get to it? I hope you enjoy this Steak Caprese Pasta Salad as much as we did!
- Dig into a cheesy, easy Mexican dinner with these Spicy Spinach Quesadillas!209.6k Shares
- This satisfying Meat and Potatoes Casserole features ground beef or turkey sauteed with vegetables,96k Shares
- This slow cooker red beans and rice recipe brings you creamy, New Orleans style beans the easy way!83.9k Shares
- These luscious Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese Cups loaded with two kinds of cheese and ranch flavor are78.6k Shares
- Today I'm bringing you a simple, cheesy Caprese Quinoa Casserole Recipe loaded with turkey, mozzarel60.5k Shares
About Andi Gleeson
Andi Gleeson is the author of The Weary Chef, a friendly recipe blog focusing on quick and easy dinner recipes. She is a mom of two wild little boys in San Francisco. Her obsessions are Target, glitter nail polish, and Mexican food.
- Quick Chicken Scampi - February 2, 2017
- Buffalo Ranch Crockpot Chicken and Rice - January 26, 2017
- Lazy Lasagna - January 19, 2017
- Perfect Southern Cornbread Recipe - January 18, 2017
- One Pot Macaroni and Tomatoes - January 12, 2017