If you are a potato lover, you should get excited about these Parmesan Ranch Chips! I often recommend fries here at The Weary Chef, either homemade or frozen, and it was time to bring a new side dish to our sandwich plates. Enter these simple potatoes tossed with a little oil, parmesan, dill, and other spices. I’m getting hungry just thinking about them! Now, I have to say that calling these chips might not be exactly accurate since they weren’t really crispy. If I had cooked them longer, I’m sure they would have gotten crispier, but I didn’t want them to be so brown that they were borderline burned. The texture was more chewy than crisp, but that was 100% fine with me because they tasted so good and were healthier than regular chips! These Parmesan Ranch Chips are simple really. Just slice your potatoes really thin. (I used gold potatoes, but plain old russets would be great too.) I don’t have a mandolin slicer, so I just used an old-fashioned knife. Soak, rinse, and dry them. Toss them with oil and then cheesy, herby goodness. Lay them on a baking sheet. Bake those tasty circles for 20-30 minutes, turning once, and then you have chips! I hope you get a chance to try these homemade chips as a side dish or snack very soon.
- This Buffalo Ranch Chicken and Rice might be your new favorite dinner recipe! Only needs one pot and42k Shares
- Hawaiian French Bread Pizza is super quick and easy, with the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and a3.8k Shares
- This Baked Chicken Tetrazzini is classic comfort food at its best. This recipe is sure to be a famil3.6k Shares
- These Italian chicken sliders taste like chicken parmesan on a bun. They are ready in about 20 minut2.1k Shares
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Tenders are a perfect family meal or game day snack. Serve them with homemade1.6k Shares