Whether you’re looking for a fun party food or a quick dinner recipe, these easy Bacon Cheddar Pork Sliders are IT! Thanks so much to Smithfield for sponsoring today’s recipe.
Is the holiday bustle in full effect at your house? This is the last week of school for my kids before their two-week winter break, and I’m in a bit of a mad rush to get stuff done! Shopping, cooking, writing, and wrapping are all fighting for the top of my to-do list. Plus, the boys have school science fairs, holiday parties, and art projects that I need to help with too. I absolutely love Christmas time, but boy is it busy!
During the hectic holiday season, I love easy recipes more than ever. That’s why I’m super excited to share these Bacon Cheddar Pork Sliders with you today! These baked sandwiches are extra easy to make because I used a Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon and Cracked Black Pepper Tenderloin. Not only is the fresh pork tenderloin already marinated with savory flavor throughout, it’s also coated in chopped bacon! That’s why this is a simple recipe but still loaded with flavor.
This particular flavor of pork tenderloin is new. If you can’t find it in your area, you could choose a different flavor and add cooked, chopped bacon to your sliders separately. You could also add mustard, pickles, or mayo to your sandwiches if that floats your boat. I chose to keep mine super simple so everyone (ahem, my children) would eat them!
I can’t really think of an occasion that these pork tenderloin sliders wouldn’t be the perfect fit. Quick dinners, birthday parties for all ages, potlucks, football watching… Any time is right for these cute, savory little sandwiches! Give them a try at your house, and let me know how you like them.Print
- 1 Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon and Cracked Black Pepper Tenderloin
- 12 slider buns or dinner rolls cut in half horizontally like a sandwich bun
- 6 large slices cheddar cheese cut into fourths
- 3 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pork tenderloin according to package instructions. I baked mine at 425 degrees F for about 30 minutes until the internal temperature reached 160 degrees F. Remove from oven and allow to rest at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange bottom half of buns in a 13 x 9″ baking dish. Place a piece of cheese on each bun.
- Slice pork tenderloin into 1/2″ medallions. Place one slice of pork on each bun. Top with another piece of cheese, and place the top half of the buns on the sandwiches.
- Stir together melted butter, onion powder, and garlic powder. Liberally brush butter over the tops of the sandwiches. (If you don’t have a basting brush, you can spoon the butter over the tops.)
- Cover with foil, and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 minutes longer, or until tops are golden brown. Serve warm.
If you are unable to find the tenderloin coated in bacon, don’t worry! Choose another flavor of marinated pork tenderloin, and sprinkle cooked, chopped bacon on top of the sliced pork on each sandwich for the same flavor.
- Prep Time: 40
- Cook Time: 25
Want more quick and easy recipes made with pork tenderloin? Here are a few of my favorites! For more meal inspiration and recipe ideas, visit the Smithfield Real Flavor Real Fast site or follow them on Facebook!
Thank you again to my sponsor, Smithfield!