Homemade Corned Beef Hash
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 corned beef (4 -6 lbs)
- 2 cups white onion diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 pound baby red potato
- 2 tablespoons butter
1. Cook corned beef according to package instructions. Let cool, trim excess fat and hand shred.
2. Boil baby red potato in salted water until fork-tender, set aside.
3. In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat, sauté onion and pepper until soft (3 – 5 minutes), increase heat to medium-high, add cooked red potato and crush with the back of a spoon, continue sautéing until lightly brown, add shredded corned beef and heat through*.
4. *To achieve a nice crust after hash is heated through – continue cooking undisturbed for additional 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
Leave a Reply