Do you love spicy food? I sure do, so this Spicy Molasses Chicken is right up my alley. It is VERY simple to make, and it is pretty darn hot as written. If you want to reduce the heat, remove the seeds and ribs from the peppers before slicing them, or leave out the jalapenos completely and enjoy it that way. Serve with a cold beer or glass of iced tea at the ready,!
You should also check out these stovetop recipes!
- Avocado Salsa Chicken Recipe - September 27, 2016
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016