Do you love spicy food? I sure do, so this Spicy Molasses Chicken is right up my alley. It is VERY simple to make, and it is pretty darn hot as written. If you want to reduce the heat, remove the seeds and ribs from the peppers before slicing them, or leave out the jalapenos completely and enjoy it that way. Serve with a cold beer or glass of iced tea at the ready,!
You should also check out these stovetop recipes!
- One Pot Black Eyed Peas and Rice with Chicken - August 23, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #187: Sneaking in Veggies - August 20, 2016
- Perfect Mexican Rice - August 19, 2016
- Quick Hasselback Potatoes - August 15, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #186: Back to School Dinners - August 13, 2016
- 20 Strawberry Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss! - August 10, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #185: Trying (again) to get healthy. - August 6, 2016
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps - August 2, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #184: Slow Cooker Roast, Taquitos, Salad, and More! - July 31, 2016
- Mexican Coleslaw in 5 Minutes - July 26, 2016