Do you love spicy food? I sure do, so this Spicy Molasses Chicken is right up my alley. It is VERY simple to make, and it is pretty darn hot as written. If you want to reduce the heat, remove the seeds and ribs from the peppers before slicing them, or leave out the jalapenos completely and enjoy it that way. Serve with a cold beer or glass of iced tea at the ready,!
You should also check out these stovetop recipes!
- Cinnamon Apple Cookies with Oatmeal - May 25, 2016
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #172: Bad Luck - May 7, 2016
- Easy Guacamole Tostadas with Added Protein - May 3, 2016
- Weekly Wrap Up and Meal Plan #171: Meatballs, Flatbread, and More! - May 1, 2016