Do you love spicy food? I sure do, so this Spicy Molasses Chicken is right up my alley. It is VERY simple to make, and it is pretty darn hot as written. If you want to reduce the heat, remove the seeds and ribs from the peppers before slicing them, or leave out the jalapenos completely and enjoy it that way. Serve with a cold beer or glass of iced tea at the ready,!
You should also check out these stovetop recipes!
- Easy Guacamole Tostadas with Added Protein - May 3, 2016
- Weekly Wrap Up and Meal Plan #171: Meatballs, Flatbread, and More! - May 1, 2016
- Organic Chicken and Asparagus Flatbread - April 30, 2016
- Strawberry Cheesecake RITZ Sandwich Snacks - April 27, 2016
- Skillet Pork Hash Recipe - April 25, 2016