Do you love spicy food? I sure do, so this Spicy Molasses Chicken is right up my alley. It is VERY simple to make, and it is pretty darn hot as written. If you want to reduce the heat, remove the seeds and ribs from the peppers before slicing them, or leave out the jalapenos completely and enjoy it that way. Serve with a cold beer or glass of iced tea at the ready,!
You should also check out these stovetop recipes!
- Weekly Dinner Menu #179: Reunited! - June 24, 2016
- 15 Easy Slow Cooker Dinners - June 22, 2016
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad - June 21, 2016
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Cooking for Two: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #178 - June 17, 2016
- Greek Yogurt Chicken with Herbs - June 16, 2016
- Peach Bread with Walnuts - June 15, 2016
- 12 Irresistible Cherry Recipes - June 14, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #177: I miss my kids. - June 10, 2016
- Sausage Stir Fry over Rice - June 8, 2016