Come on in to get 10 Healthy Quinoa Recipes for the new year!
Hello! Tomorrow is January 1st, and that’s when we roll out the New Year’s resolutions. Pretty much every year, mine include exercising regularly and losing ten pounds. I lose interest in those goals well before the end of January and go back to my slightly chubby, sedentary life. I hate sweating and dieting, which really makes weight loss a tough job for me.
What I DO like is eating healthy without feeling like I’m eating healthy. When I can eat what seems like comfort food but is actually good for me, that recipe is a winner. We’ve all heard how good quinoa is for us since it’s packed with protein, fiber, iron, and more. Plus, it’s gluten free! Quinoa on its own isn’t particularly exciting, but you can do so much with it. That’s why I’m going to give you some examples of quinoa’s versatility in these 10 awesomely awesome quinoa recipes.
- BBQ Chicken Quinoa Skillet Dinner ( This was my contribution to the Healthy Recipes Series, and I’m sharing it today at Love Bakes Good Cakes!)
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Muffins by Yummy Healthy Easy
- Caprese Quinoa Casserole by The Weary Chef
- Quinoa Corn Chowder by The Recipe Rebel
- Pesto Ranch Chicken and Quinoa by Lemons for Lulu
- Taco Quinoa Turkey Skillet by The Weary Chef
- Chipotle Quinoa Skillet by The Grant Life
- Bacon Quinoa Skillet with Garlic Lime Honey Dressing by The Midnight Baker
- Quinoa Meatball Pizza Cups by The Weary Chef
- Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bowls by Lemon Tree Dwelling
Need even more quinoa in your life? Check these out!