I have been intending to make this cocktail for a while, so I’m happy to finally bring you the Spiked Creamsicle Float. Of course, it is just as easy to make this sans vodka for kids or anyone who wants an un-spiked version. Just don’t mix up the glasses because you can hardly taste the difference! I love creamsicles, which is actually surprising because I’m not usually a big fan of citrus desserts. I also tend to think vanilla is a bit boring, but maybe combining two meh (in my book) dessert flavors adds up to yum. Whatever the reason, I love tart orange flavor sneaking into my creamy vanilla ice cream. The tastes come together perfectly in this dessert cocktail!
About Andi Gleeson
Andi Gleeson is the author of The Weary Chef, a friendly recipe blog focusing on quick and easy dinner recipes. She is a mom of two wild little boys in San Francisco. Her obsessions are Target, glitter nail polish, and Mexican food.
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - October 22, 2016
- Ultimate Slow Cooker Cocktail Sausages - October 20, 2016
- Meatball Stuffed Crescent Rolls - October 17, 2016
- Vegetarian Corn Chowder Recipe - October 10, 2016
- Cheesy Nacho Casserole Recipe - October 6, 2016