I have been intending to make this cocktail for a while, so I’m happy to finally bring you the Spiked Creamsicle Float. Of course, it is just as easy to make this sans vodka for kids or anyone who wants an un-spiked version. Just don’t mix up the glasses because you can hardly taste the difference! I love creamsicles, which is actually surprising because I’m not usually a big fan of citrus desserts. I also tend to think vanilla is a bit boring, but maybe combining two meh (in my book) dessert flavors adds up to yum. Whatever the reason, I love tart orange flavor sneaking into my creamy vanilla ice cream. The tastes come together perfectly in this dessert cocktail!
- Dig into a cheesy, easy Mexican dinner with these Spicy Spinach Quesadillas!209.6k Shares
- This satisfying Meat and Potatoes Casserole features ground beef or turkey sauteed with vegetables,96k Shares
- This slow cooker red beans and rice recipe brings you creamy, New Orleans style beans the easy way!83.9k Shares
- These luscious Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese Cups loaded with two kinds of cheese and ranch flavor are78.6k Shares
- Today I'm bringing you a simple, cheesy Caprese Quinoa Casserole Recipe loaded with turkey, mozzarel60.5k Shares
About Andi Gleeson
Andi Gleeson is the author of The Weary Chef, a friendly recipe blog focusing on quick and easy dinner recipes. She is a mom of two wild little boys in San Francisco. Her obsessions are Target, glitter nail polish, and Mexican food.
- Quick Chicken Scampi - February 2, 2017
- Buffalo Ranch Crockpot Chicken and Rice - January 26, 2017
- Lazy Lasagna - January 19, 2017
- Perfect Southern Cornbread Recipe - January 18, 2017
- One Pot Macaroni and Tomatoes - January 12, 2017