I have been intending to make this cocktail for a while, so I’m happy to finally bring you the Spiked Creamsicle Float. Of course, it is just as easy to make this sans vodka for kids or anyone who wants an un-spiked version. Just don’t mix up the glasses because you can hardly taste the difference!
I love creamsicles, which is actually surprising because I’m not usually a big fan of citrus desserts. I also tend to think vanilla is a bit boring, but maybe combining two meh (in my book) dessert flavors adds up to yum. Whatever the reason, I love tart orange flavor sneaking into my creamy vanilla ice cream. The tastes come together perfectly in this dessert cocktail!
- 10 oz. bottle of Orange soda, chilled (I used Fanta)
- 3 oz. vanilla vodka, divided
- 1 c. vanilla ice cream, divided
- Pour the soda evenly between two 12-oz. glasses. Add 1½ oz. vodka to each glass.
- Drop a large scoop of ice cream into each glass (approximately ½ c. each). Serve with a straw for stirring and sipping. Cheers!