There are so many wonderful chili recipes to try this fall and winter, and today I’m sharing 15 of my favorites with you!
15 Easy-to-Make Chili Recipes to Cook at Home
I know it’s boring to talk about the weather, but I’m going to do it anyway. This week I took the boys to a pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay (the pumpkin capital of the world!), and it was hot and sunny. I don’t like sweating and worrying about sunburns when I’m picking out fall pumpkins, but that’s just how it goes in these parts. It’s payback for enjoying cool, crisp fog all summer while everyone else was in the sweltering heat.
At least it usually cools down in the evenings, so we can enjoy fall favorites like hearty soups for dinner. Today I want to share with you 15 Chili Recipes that I think you will love this fall. There are slow cooker, vegetarian, and quick and easy recipes in this lineup, so there’s something for everyone. Which one will you try first?
1. Three Bean & Beef Crock Pot Chili | Joyful Healthy Eats
3. Buffalo Chicken Chili | Lemons for Lulu
4. Mole Chili Con Carne with Kahlua | Sugar Dish Me
5. Crockpot Pinto Bean Chili Stew | Yummy Healthy Easy
6. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Turkey Kale Chili | Recipe Runner
7. Crockpot White Chicken Chili | Julie’s Eats and Treats
8. Pineapple Pork Chili | Melanie Makes
9. Pulled Pork Green Chili | Simply Gloria
10. Cream Cheese Chicken Chili | The Food Charlatan
11. Creamy Sriracha White Chicken Chili | Lemon Tree Dwelling
12. Three-Bean Vegetarian Chili | Spoonful of Flavor
13. Turkey Pumpkin Chili | Garnish with Lemon
14. Sweet Potato Black Bean Quinoa Chili | The Roasted Root
15. Mom’s Green Bean Chili | Neighborfood
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this roundup. Maybe next week I’ll bring you 15 recipes for using leftover chili! Stay tuned for that :)