Your family will love these fish and chips sandwiches, and you will love how quick and easy they are to make!
I know the “chips” in fish and chips are usually French fries, but I wanted to have fun with the name and make this crunchtastic sandwich. Not sure about putting chips on bread? Just serve them on the side and let everyone add them if they please. I think you will love the added crunch! Serve these babies up with fresh fruit.Print
- 20 frozen fish sticks alter amount based on the size of your fish and bread
- 1/4 c. greek yogurt low fat is fine
- 1/4 c. reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. dill relish
- 8 slices sandwich bread I used sourdough
- 2 c. salt and vinegar kettle-cooked potato chips (or substitute plain chips if preferred)
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 3 c. chopped butter or romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray. Bake fish sticks 20 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, and relish. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over all slices of bread.
- For each sandwich, arrange a single layer of chips on one slice of bread. Arrange lettuce over chips, fish sticks over lettuce, and then top with tomato slices. Place the other slice of bread on top, cut in half, and serve.
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Main
You’ll also love these: