There are so many wonderful chili recipes to try this fall and winter, and today I’m sharing 15 of my favorites with you!
I know it’s boring to talk about the weather, but I’m going to do it anyway. This week I took the boys to a pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay (the pumpkin capital of the world!), and it was hot and sunny. I don’t like sweating and worrying about sunburns when I’m picking out fall pumpkins, but that’s just how it goes in these parts. It’s payback for enjoying cool, crisp fog all summer while everyone else was in sweltering heat. At least it usually cools down in the evenings, so we can enjoy fall favorites like hearty soups for dinner. Today I want to share with you 15 Chili Recipes that I think you will love this fall. There are slow cooker, vegetarian, and quick and easy recipes in this lineup, so there’s something for everyone. Which one will you try first?
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this roundup. Maybe next week I’ll bring you 15 recipes for using leftover chili! Stay tuned for that :)
- Weekly Dinner Menu #175 Featuring Fish Tacos and Monte Cristo Sandwiches - May 28, 2016
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Lime - May 26, 2016
- Cinnamon Apple Cookies with Oatmeal - May 25, 2016
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #172: Bad Luck - May 7, 2016