There are so many wonderful chili recipes to try this fall and winter, and today I’m sharing 15 of my favorites with you!
I know it’s boring to talk about the weather, but I’m going to do it anyway. This week I took the boys to a pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay (the pumpkin capital of the world!), and it was hot and sunny. I don’t like sweating and worrying about sunburns when I’m picking out fall pumpkins, but that’s just how it goes in these parts. It’s payback for enjoying cool, crisp fog all summer while everyone else was in sweltering heat. At least it usually cools down in the evenings, so we can enjoy fall favorites like hearty soups for dinner. Today I want to share with you 15 Chili Recipes that I think you will love this fall. There are slow cooker, vegetarian, and quick and easy recipes in this lineup, so there’s something for everyone. Which one will you try first?
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this roundup. Maybe next week I’ll bring you 15 recipes for using leftover chili! Stay tuned for that :)
- Spicy Mac and Cheese with Pork - June 28, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #179: Reunited! - June 24, 2016
- 15 Easy Slow Cooker Dinners - June 22, 2016
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad - June 21, 2016
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Cooking for Two: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #178 - June 17, 2016
- Greek Yogurt Chicken with Herbs - June 16, 2016
- Peach Bread with Walnuts - June 15, 2016
- 12 Irresistible Cherry Recipes - June 14, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #177: I miss my kids. - June 10, 2016