There are so many wonderful chili recipes to try this fall and winter, and today I’m sharing 15 of my favorites with you!
I know it’s boring to talk about the weather, but I’m going to do it anyway. This week I took the boys to a pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay (the pumpkin capital of the world!), and it was hot and sunny. I don’t like sweating and worrying about sunburns when I’m picking out fall pumpkins, but that’s just how it goes in these parts. It’s payback for enjoying cool, crisp fog all summer while everyone else was in sweltering heat. At least it usually cools down in the evenings, so we can enjoy fall favorites like hearty soups for dinner. Today I want to share with you 15 Chili Recipes that I think you will love this fall. There are slow cooker, vegetarian, and quick and easy recipes in this lineup, so there’s something for everyone. Which one will you try first?
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this roundup. Maybe next week I’ll bring you 15 recipes for using leftover chili! Stay tuned for that :)
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad - July 21, 2016
- 25 Blueberry Recipes You Will Love! - July 18, 2016
- Meatloaf, BBQ Quesadillas, and More! – Dinner Menu #182 - July 16, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #181: Mango Salad, Ham Pasta, and More! - July 8, 2016
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta - July 7, 2016
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - July 6, 2016
- Summer Dinner Recipes: Weekly Dinner Menu #180 - July 2, 2016
- Red White and Blue Fluff Salad - July 1, 2016
- Spicy Mac and Cheese with Pork - June 28, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #179: Reunited! - June 24, 2016