There are so many wonderful chili recipes to try this fall and winter, and today I’m sharing 15 of my favorites with you!
I know it’s boring to talk about the weather, but I’m going to do it anyway. This week I took the boys to a pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay (the pumpkin capital of the world!), and it was hot and sunny. I don’t like sweating and worrying about sunburns when I’m picking out fall pumpkins, but that’s just how it goes in these parts. It’s payback for enjoying cool, crisp fog all summer while everyone else was in sweltering heat. At least it usually cools down in the evenings, so we can enjoy fall favorites like hearty soups for dinner. Today I want to share with you 15 Chili Recipes that I think you will love this fall. There are slow cooker, vegetarian, and quick and easy recipes in this lineup, so there’s something for everyone. Which one will you try first?
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this roundup. Maybe next week I’ll bring you 15 recipes for using leftover chili! Stay tuned for that :)
- One Pot Black Eyed Peas and Rice with Chicken - August 23, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #187: Sneaking in Veggies - August 20, 2016
- Perfect Mexican Rice - August 19, 2016
- Quick Hasselback Potatoes - August 15, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #186: Back to School Dinners - August 13, 2016
- 20 Strawberry Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss! - August 10, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #185: Trying (again) to get healthy. - August 6, 2016
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps - August 2, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #184: Slow Cooker Roast, Taquitos, Salad, and More! - July 31, 2016
- Mexican Coleslaw in 5 Minutes - July 26, 2016