In today’s menu of easy dinner recipes for the week, you’ll find healthy burgers, easy chilaquiles, chicken wraps, meatballs and gravy, and lots more!
Yesterday I went to a shoe store where the employees call the customers “shoe lovers.” Have you experienced this? So when you’re waiting to pay, they say, “I can take the next shoe lover here.” During my transaction, the cashier said to the people still in line, “Thanks for waiting shoe lovers! We’ll be right with you.” I was embarrassed for the staff to have to say that, and I felt ridiculous answering to “shoe lover.” Maybe I should have said, “Um, I’m just buying a couple pairs of shoes because they are on clearance. I actually don’t even love them.” Next time I’ll just order shoes online like usual.
What are you doing this holiday weekend? Shoe shopping perhaps? Are you planning to have a Labor Day cookout? I’m sure we will once or twice. This week’s menu features a new burger recipe you could put on the grill or brown in a skillet, and there are some other fun weekend dishes in there too. There are also some extra easy recipes thrown in for when you’re feeling droopy after the long weekend. I hope you see lots of easy dinners you want to try!
- NEW! Parmesan Squash Turkey Burgers – These are so juicy, and you won’t even know the veggies are in there! Serve them with chips or fries and don’t even feel bad about it since the burgers are so healthy.
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps – Here’s a fun and super quick dinner. It can be on the table in just 15-20 minutes.
- NEW! Red Chicken Chilaquiles – This dish is sort of the best of nachos and enchiladas together in one 30-minute meal. I think you’ll love it!
- Easiest Ever Meatballs and Gravy – We had these again this past week, and they were SO good. We had sliced tomatoes on the side this time, but pair them with whatever vegetable you like.
- Thai Salmon Salad – This has never been one of my most popular recipes, but it should be. It’s one of my very favorite dinners!
- Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice – This actually is one of my most popular dishes. Have you tried it yet?
- Easy Swiss Steak – Here’s a hearty comfort food meal that’s good for you!
Did you catch these roundups from earlier this week? You’re sure to find more great recipes you want to try!