This Baked Egg over Roasted Potatoes and Sausage makes a perfect meal any time of day! What do you think of when you think of eggs? Is it breakfast? I would normally answer yes, but believe it or not, it wasn’t until I sat down to eat this tasty baked egg dish for dinner that I realized it would be probably be considered a breakfast recipe. Eggs aren’t just for breakfast anymore, friends! This was my first time baking eggs. They cooked up great, but it’s a bit difficult to tell when they are done just by looking. You will want to check them with a little fork poke after 10 minutes to see if they are cooked to your liking. They don’t brown or anything, so they still look a bit undercooked even when they aren’t. This baked egg recipe is A-OK for any meal of the day if you ask me. It is so easy to throw together, and you can customize it with different types of sausage or vegetables to make it just the way you like it. I hope you enjoy it whatever time of day you give this tasty recipe a try!
Want more fab egg recipes? Take a look at these!
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #188: Working Out Some Kinks - August 27, 2016
- One Pot Black Eyed Peas and Rice with Chicken - August 23, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #187: Sneaking in Veggies - August 20, 2016
- Perfect Mexican Rice - August 19, 2016
- Quick Hasselback Potatoes - August 15, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #186: Back to School Dinners - August 13, 2016
- 20 Strawberry Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss! - August 10, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #185: Trying (again) to get healthy. - August 6, 2016
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps - August 2, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #184: Slow Cooker Roast, Taquitos, Salad, and More! - July 31, 2016