This Baked Egg over Roasted Potatoes and Sausage makes a perfect meal any time of day! What do you think of when you think of eggs? Is it breakfast? I would normally answer yes, but believe it or not, it wasn’t until I sat down to eat this tasty baked egg dish for dinner that I realized it would be probably be considered a breakfast recipe. Eggs aren’t just for breakfast anymore, friends! This was my first time baking eggs. They cooked up great, but it’s a bit difficult to tell when they are done just by looking. You will want to check them with a little fork poke after 10 minutes to see if they are cooked to your liking. They don’t brown or anything, so they still look a bit undercooked even when they aren’t. This baked egg recipe is A-OK for any meal of the day if you ask me. It is so easy to throw together, and you can customize it with different types of sausage or vegetables to make it just the way you like it. I hope you enjoy it whatever time of day you give this tasty recipe a try!
Want more fab egg recipes? Take a look at these!
- Weekly Dinner Menu #179: Reunited! - June 24, 2016
- 15 Easy Slow Cooker Dinners - June 22, 2016
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad - June 21, 2016
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Cooking for Two: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #178 - June 17, 2016
- Greek Yogurt Chicken with Herbs - June 16, 2016
- Peach Bread with Walnuts - June 15, 2016
- 12 Irresistible Cherry Recipes - June 14, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #177: I miss my kids. - June 10, 2016
- Sausage Stir Fry over Rice - June 8, 2016