This Baked Egg over Roasted Potatoes and Sausage makes a perfect meal any time of day! What do you think of when you think of eggs? Is it breakfast? I would normally answer yes, but believe it or not, it wasn’t until I sat down to eat this tasty baked egg dish for dinner that I realized it would be probably be considered a breakfast recipe. Eggs aren’t just for breakfast anymore, friends! This was my first time baking eggs. They cooked up great, but it’s a bit difficult to tell when they are done just by looking. You will want to check them with a little fork poke after 10 minutes to see if they are cooked to your liking. They don’t brown or anything, so they still look a bit undercooked even when they aren’t. This baked egg recipe is A-OK for any meal of the day if you ask me. It is so easy to throw together, and you can customize it with different types of sausage or vegetables to make it just the way you like it. I hope you enjoy it whatever time of day you give this tasty recipe a try!
Want more fab egg recipes? Take a look at these!
- Easy Guacamole Tostadas with Added Protein - May 3, 2016
- Weekly Wrap Up and Meal Plan #171: Meatballs, Flatbread, and More! - May 1, 2016
- Organic Chicken and Asparagus Flatbread - April 30, 2016
- Strawberry Cheesecake RITZ Sandwich Snacks - April 27, 2016
- Skillet Pork Hash Recipe - April 25, 2016