This refreshing white wine cocktail is easy on your waistline and wallet!
Sometimes you want a cool, refreshing cocktail but don’t want a lot of alcohol or calories. Enter this Strawberry White Wine Spritzer. With only a splash of wine and plenty of berries and bubbles, you can sip these all afternoon without them going to your head or waistline! If you want even less wine, like none, try using lemonade instead. That’s how I made this special drink for my boys, and they loved it. I probably used 50/50 lemonade and seltzer in theirs, and they used a spoon to eat the berries at the end. Not only is this cocktail good for a diet, it’s also good for your wallet if you need to entertain a crowd and stretch your wine. It’s easy on the eyes too! I hope you enjoy this wine cocktail as much as we did!
Try these other refreshing cocktails:
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Lime - May 26, 2016
- Cinnamon Apple Cookies with Oatmeal - May 25, 2016
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #172: Bad Luck - May 7, 2016
- Easy Guacamole Tostadas with Added Protein - May 3, 2016