This refreshing white wine cocktail is easy on your waistline and wallet!
Sometimes you want a cool, refreshing cocktail but don’t want a lot of alcohol or calories. Enter this Strawberry White Wine Spritzer. With only a splash of wine and plenty of berries and bubbles, you can sip these all afternoon without them going to your head or waistline! If you want even less wine, like none, try using lemonade instead. That’s how I made this special drink for my boys, and they loved it. I probably used 50/50 lemonade and seltzer in theirs, and they used a spoon to eat the berries at the end. Not only is this cocktail good for a diet, it’s also good for your wallet if you need to entertain a crowd and stretch your wine. It’s easy on the eyes too! I hope you enjoy this wine cocktail as much as we did!
Try these other refreshing cocktails:
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016
- Pork and Greens Stir Fry - August 31, 2016