This refreshing white wine cocktail is easy on your waistline and wallet!
Sometimes you want a cool, refreshing cocktail but don’t want a lot of alcohol or calories. Enter this Strawberry White Wine Spritzer. With only a splash of wine and plenty of berries and bubbles, you can sip these all afternoon without them going to your head or waistline! If you want even less wine, like none, try using lemonade instead. That’s how I made this special drink for my boys, and they loved it. I probably used 50/50 lemonade and seltzer in theirs, and they used a spoon to eat the berries at the end. Not only is this cocktail good for a diet, it’s also good for your wallet if you need to entertain a crowd and stretch your wine. It’s easy on the eyes too! I hope you enjoy this wine cocktail as much as we did!
Try these other refreshing cocktails:
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad - June 21, 2016
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Cooking for Two: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #178 - June 17, 2016
- Greek Yogurt Chicken with Herbs - June 16, 2016
- Peach Bread with Walnuts - June 15, 2016
- 12 Irresistible Cherry Recipes - June 14, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #177: I miss my kids. - June 10, 2016
- Sausage Stir Fry over Rice - June 8, 2016
- 7 Ways to Make Recipes Healthier - June 7, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #176 - June 3, 2016