This refreshing white wine cocktail is easy on your waistline and wallet!
Sometimes you want a cool, refreshing cocktail but don’t want a lot of alcohol or calories. Enter this Strawberry White Wine Spritzer. With only a splash of wine and plenty of berries and bubbles, you can sip these all afternoon without them going to your head or waistline! If you want even less wine, like none, try using lemonade instead. That’s how I made this special drink for my boys, and they loved it. I probably used 50/50 lemonade and seltzer in theirs, and they used a spoon to eat the berries at the end. Not only is this cocktail good for a diet, it’s also good for your wallet if you need to entertain a crowd and stretch your wine. It’s easy on the eyes too! I hope you enjoy this wine cocktail as much as we did!
Try these other refreshing cocktails:
- One Pot Black Eyed Peas and Rice with Chicken - August 23, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #187: Sneaking in Veggies - August 20, 2016
- Perfect Mexican Rice - August 19, 2016
- Quick Hasselback Potatoes - August 15, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #186: Back to School Dinners - August 13, 2016
- 20 Strawberry Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss! - August 10, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #185: Trying (again) to get healthy. - August 6, 2016
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps - August 2, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #184: Slow Cooker Roast, Taquitos, Salad, and More! - July 31, 2016
- Mexican Coleslaw in 5 Minutes - July 26, 2016