I hear that mojitos should never be ordered in a bar, possibly never consumed at all. Rubbish I say, or at least that’s what I would say if I was British and dignified. The fact is, I’m sadly un-British and undignified, and I make cocktails myself, spending my evenings relaxing at home and not annoying bartenders with my drink order. As home bartenders, we can make drinks with as much vegetation as we dang well please, so I bring you the mojito.
- Organic Chicken and Asparagus Flatbread - April 30, 2016
- Strawberry Cheesecake RITZ Sandwich Snacks - April 27, 2016
- Skillet Pork Hash Recipe - April 25, 2016
- Weary Chef Weekly Wrap Up #170: Introducing Your Custom Meal Planner! - April 23, 2016
- Cabernet Balsamic Strawberry Cucumber Salad - April 22, 2016