I can’t believe this is my 42nd easy weekly dinner menu, only 10 weeks away from a year of blogging! I can hardly remember a time when I didn’t take dozens of food photos every day. Who cares what’s ten weeks away though when Thanksgiving is less than THREE weeks away?! Are you getting excited about stuffing yourself with turkey and pie very soon? I sure am!
This week’s menu is focused on soup with a few other recipes thrown in for variety. Even Fiesta Night (our weekly Mexican-inspired meal) was soup this time around. I think I have some good dishes for you here, so let’s dig in!
- Easy Potato Soup (with sneaky cauliflower) – Ooh this was good. Really good! It’s like a loaded baked potato in a bowl.
- Buffalo Turkey Burgers with Parmesan Ranch Chips – You have seen these tasty burgers on a past menu, but the homemade potato chips are brand new. They are fun to make and even more fun to eat!
- Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Soup – This is the recipe I wrote for TodaysMama this week, and we really, really liked it. It’s inspired by Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup, which I tried recently and loved. It’s super simple to make and perfect for busy weeknights!
- Chinese Chicken Coleslaw Stir Fry – I think bagged coleslaw mix is so handy, and this recipe is an example of a fun, tasty way to use it! Leave out the rice in this dish if you are looking for a low carb meal.
- Chicken and Dressing Casserole – Who can wait three weeks for their cornbread dressing fix? Not me, that’s for sure! I hope this satisfying casserole will tide you over until the big day.
- Six-Ingredient Meatballs with Gravy – These meatballs are as good as they are easy, and that’s pretty darn easy. Serve them up with steamed green beans tossed with a little butter, salt, and pepper for a family pleasing dinner.
- Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings – This is such a warm, hearty dinner perfect for cool evenings!
I hope this menu makes you a little less weary at dinnertime. Have a good week, and I’ll see you back here soon!