Hi there! Are you in the mood for dessert? Well put down your rolling pin and try these incredibly easy and delicious crescent roll turnovers! This is a great cooking project to do with kids. I don’t like to be bossy, but I really must insist that you try this recipe. How else can you make delicious pear turnovers with four ingredients and only a few minutes of prep? I don’t know if I should complain or be glad that the recipe as written only makes four turnovers. We have a family of four. That means I only got ONE! As The Pants said, “I could eat an arbitrary number of these.” I love dessert, but I don’t actually like super sweet things. These pear turnovers with a buttery crust and lightly sweet filling are perfect for me. I devoured mine on its own, but these turnovers would also be wonderful served warm with vanilla ice cream. I don’t care how you serve them as long as you do it soon!
- This Buffalo Ranch Chicken and Rice might be your new favorite dinner recipe! Only needs one pot and42k Shares
- Hawaiian French Bread Pizza is super quick and easy, with the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and a3.8k Shares
- This Baked Chicken Tetrazzini is classic comfort food at its best. This recipe is sure to be a famil3.6k Shares
- These Italian chicken sliders taste like chicken parmesan on a bun. They are ready in about 20 minut2.1k Shares
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Tenders are a perfect family meal or game day snack. Serve them with homemade1.6k Shares