Hi there! Are you in the mood for dessert? Well put down your rolling pin and try these incredibly easy and delicious crescent roll turnovers! This is a great cooking project to do with kids. I don’t like to be bossy, but I really must insist that you try this recipe. How else can you make delicious pear turnovers with four ingredients and only a few minutes of prep? I don’t know if I should complain or be glad that the recipe as written only makes four turnovers. We have a family of four. That means I only got ONE! As The Pants said, “I could eat an arbitrary number of these.” I love dessert, but I don’t actually like super sweet things. These pear turnovers with a buttery crust and lightly sweet filling are perfect for me. I devoured mine on its own, but these turnovers would also be wonderful served warm with vanilla ice cream. I don’t care how you serve them as long as you do it soon!
- This Buffalo Ranch Chicken and Rice might be your new favorite dinner recipe! Only needs one pot and42k Shares
- This overnight oats recipe with dark chocolate and banana makes for a deliciously satisfying and eas32.3k Shares
- Cheesy Mexican Meatballs are a little spicy, a lot cheesy, and one of those meals that the whole fam19.6k Shares
- Dive into this scrumptious deviled egg potato salad - a perfect summer side dish!16.4k Shares
- You only need a few simple ingredients to make these scrumptious Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms! They are13.7k Shares