You only need a few simple ingredients to make these scrumptious Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms! Thank you to Chicken of the Sea for sponsoring this deliciously easy appetizer recipe.
The next three months are party food heaven, don’t you think? There are holiday gatherings galore, and then we start getting ready for Super Bowl parties. I may not be a sports fan, but I’m definitely a fan of the food that goes with watching football :)
No matter what the occasion, these Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms will be a perfect fit. You only need a handful of ingredients to make them, and they taste incredibly good! You’ll pretty much be the most popular person e-v-e-r when you serve these to your friends and family.
These easy stuffed mushrooms start with Chicken of the Sea minced clams and lump crab meat. I always have my pantry stocked with all sorts of Chicken of the Sea seafood because their products are so great for all kinds of recipes! You might have crab and clam meat in your kitchen already, but if not, they should be easy to find near the canned tuna at your grocery store.
The rest of the ingredients are kitchen staples too like cream cheese, onion and garlic powder, and parmesan cheese. Of course you’ll also need some mushrooms! I used baby bella mushrooms this time, but white button mushrooms work great too.
Whatever variety of mushrooms you choose, I would recommend using small ones. These seafood stuffed mushrooms are best when you can pop them in your mouth like bite-sized treats. You can also take it easy on the filling unlike the example I set in the video below. I got a bit carried away with mounding too much in each mushroom, but it doesn’t need to be overflowing!
What kind of parties or occasions do you have coming up where these seafood stuffed mushrooms would be a welcome guest? Do you have any other favorite seafood appetizers? Tell me about them in the comments!
Watch the how-to video for this recipe!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6.5 ounces Chicken of the Sea minced clams drained
- 6 ounces Chicken of the Sea lump crab meat drained
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley leaves or 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound small baby bella or white button mushrooms washed and stems removed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone mat.
- Stir together all ingredients except mushrooms until well combined.
- Use a spoon to gently press the filling into the cavity of each mushroom. Create a small mound on top of each mushroom, but do not overfill.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes or until tops are brown and bubbly. Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
Want more great Chicken of the Sea party foods? Try these!
Thank you again to Chicken of the Sea for sponsoring today’s recipe. I was proud to be an ambassador for the brand in 2017!