It’s Saturday, and that means a new easy weekly dinner menu for you! This week I unintentionally made two different breakfast kind of dinners, but they taste quite different and are both always welcome on my table. Let’s dig in!
- Cabbage Roll Casserole – This is one of my older recipes, and the folks at Recipe Lion were kind enough to share it a couple months ago. It amazes me that it has gotten a lot of traffic because the original photo was nightmarish. I’m very excited to have finally made it again to take new pictures. Honestly, the new photos aren’t all that. Some foods taste a lot better than the look I guess! You’ll just have to trust me: It’s delicious!
- California Frittata – I called this the California Frittata because, here in San Francisco, a standard breakfast menu item is a California omelette with bacon, spinach, tomatoes, and sometimes avocado. That is one of my favorite breakfasts and inspired the ingredients in this tasty, low-carb dinner.
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta – This recipe was born out of using what I had on hand, and boy did it turn into a delicious meal! I highly recommend this slightly spicy pasta dish.
- Fish Stick Burritos – This Fiesta Night recipe is so easy and tasty. Who doesn’t love a fish burrito, and fish sticks are a very easy way to get that crispy texture without actually frying anything.
- Breakfast for Dinner Casserole – What, more breakfast? It wasn’t really intentional, but I guess I had a hankering for eggy dinners this week. In contrast to the frittata, this casserole is loaded with carbs in hashbrown form, and it is very tasty.
- Easy Ravioli Lasagna – Who wants to bother with cooking and layering lasagna when ravioli can make the job so much easier? This hearty, healthy pasta dish is a must for busy weeknights!
- Steak with Goat Cheese and Spinach Scalloped Potatoes – I actually have a new steak marinade recipe in the works for you, but it wasn’t ready for this week. For now, prepare your steak however you like, but be sure to serve it with this delicious new take on scalloped potatoes!
I’m looking forward to keeping in touch with you!