Easy Cheesy Sloppy Joe Stuffed Crescent Rolls are the quickest little appetizer or meal ever, which means weeknight dinner or party food is only minutes away. This is going to be one of those staples you keep coming back to over and over again!
Hi everyone! It’s Amy from Little Dairy on the Prairie! I’m excited to share my Easy Cheesy Sloppy Joe Bombs with you today!
This overly crazy busy time of the year leaves me scrambling at dinner time more often than not! It’s recipes like this one that helps me get dinner on the table in no time at all. Be sure to check out my other super quick and easy recipes too!
You know what else is awesome about this recipe? It only has 5 simple, really simple ingredients! We are talking…
- Hamburger (If you happen to have leftover sloppy joe meat, that makes the whole process even faster.)
- Sloppy Joe Sauce (I used Manwich just to keep things quick.)
- Crescent Rolls
- Shredded Cheese (Any flavor will do! I’ve used pepper jack, cheddar, and Swiss.)
- Seasonings for the Top. (Once again, use whatever you have around. I used Italian Seasoning. Minced Parsley would work too!)
How to Make Sloppy Joe Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Set crescent rolls in a greased muffin tin. Press them into the bottom of the pan so it covers the bottom of each muffin spot. Don’t stress if it looks like it’s not fitting perfectly. It will all work out in the end!
- Spoon a couple tablespoons sloppy joe mix over the crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Pull corners of crescent rolls over the top of bombs. It’s completely fine if there are parts of sloppy joe mix and cheese peeking out of the bomb. Just do the best you can and everything will work itself out in the oven!
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
Pop the Easy Cheesy Sloppy Joe Crescents in the oven and bake them for 12-14 minutes. They should be golden brown on the top!
Let your stuffed crescent rolls hang out in the muffin pan for just a few minutes to cool a little then serve them. My family likes Easy Cheesy Sloppy Joe Bombs exactly as they are. I’m a little more adventurous when it comes to garnishes like veggies, sour cream, and parsley than my boys are. No doubt adding pretties to the top takes extra effort and time, and if you don’t have time for that it’s not big deal because these are delicious by themselves!
Add Easy Cheesy Sloppy Joe Bombs to your menu this week or bring them to your next holiday party! I’m pretty sure you are going to love this new spin on an old classic! Enjoy!
More recipes like this one: