Move over BBQ chicken. Make room for these 10 other delicious recipes with BBQ sauce!
Do you like BBQ sauce? I love the stuff. Something about that sweet, tangy, smokey, spicy combination is irresistible. I ate a lot of Arby’s in college and got hooked on dipping my fries in their signature sauce, and I still love a good BBQ sauce on the side with my fries.
We all know you can put BBQ sauce on chicken or pulled pork sandwiches, but there’s a lot more you can do with the stuff! If you want more BBQ flavor in your life like I do, you’ll love this lineup of 10 recipes with BBQ sauce. There’s everything from salad to casseroles in this roundup, and I know you’ll find a few dishes you want to try!
- BBQ Tatertot Casserole
- BBQ Meatball Subs | Recipe Runner
- BBQ Chicken Apple Pizza | Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Loaded BBQ Chicken Salad
- BBQ Chicken Bacon Pasta | The Recipe Rebel
- BBQ Chicken Dip | The Cookie Rookie
- Slow Cooker Pork BBQ Pizza
- Quick and Easy BBQ Cups | Yummy Healthy Easy
- Baked BBQ Onion Rings | Recipe Girl
- Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon Pinwheels | Mom on Timeout
I picked out a couple other recipe roundups I think you’ll love too. Enjoy!