Are you ready for seven easy dinner recipes? Your easy weekly dinner menu is ready!
Hi there! How are your Christmas preparations going? I’ve done a tiny bit of shopping but not enough, and I’m running out of time! I still managed to cook this week of course. I always have time to eat! Did you see these chocolate covered sweet potato chips I made a few days ago? I didn’t seem them long because we ate them! Fast! These might sound a little weird, but seriously, you should give them a try.
Now. Dinners. I have some for you, seven to be exact. Please let me know which ones are your favorites!
- Loaded Mexican Pizza – Dig in to this tasty pizza/taco combo!
- Spaghetti and Meatball Skewers – I shared this fun dinner idea at TodaysMama this week. Kids will love the skewers, and it might even to convince them that eating vegetables is fun!
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Burgers – The name says it all. Yum.
- Chicken Dinner Salad with Grapes and Gouda – Who can resist salad for dinner when it includes rich, creamy smoked gouda?
- Turkey Florentine Parmesan – This looks fancy doesn’t it? Don’t worry. You can make it in about 30 minutes!
- Smoked Salmon Pizza – Another pizza? You must agree that this one is quite different than the Mexican pizza, and I love this one. You can use a pre-made crust to save time if you don’t want to make your own.
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup – After somewhat decadent pizza, a healthy (and yummy!) soup like this one fits the bill.
Thank you so much for reading, my friends! xo