Dipping sauce, hands-off cooking, great leftovers: These are all reasons to love these tasty Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches.
Are you ready for a dinner treat? This recipe is as much about the sauce as the roast beef. This au jus is so richly flavored and delicious, I could just have it with bread and be a happy camper! I do recommend choosing a fairly lean or easy-to-trim roast. The last time I made this I used a pretty marbled chuck roast, and the meat and au jus came out way too greasy for my taste. Otherwise, the recipe is pretty foolproof. Lean meat does get a bit dry with slow cooking, but the sauce and cheese (if you are using) really makes up for that.
If you try these crockpot french dips, I’d love to see yours! Post a photo on Instagram and tag me @wearychef. I always love to see what you are cooking? Enjoy!
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad - June 21, 2016
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe - June 20, 2016
- Cooking for Two: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #178 - June 17, 2016
- Greek Yogurt Chicken with Herbs - June 16, 2016
- Peach Bread with Walnuts - June 15, 2016
- 12 Irresistible Cherry Recipes - June 14, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #177: I miss my kids. - June 10, 2016
- Sausage Stir Fry over Rice - June 8, 2016
- 7 Ways to Make Recipes Healthier - June 7, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #176 - June 3, 2016