Dipping sauce, hands-off cooking, great leftovers: These are all reasons to love these tasty Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches.
Are you ready for a dinner treat? This recipe is as much about the sauce as the roast beef. This au jus is so richly flavored and delicious, I could just have it with bread and be a happy camper! I do recommend choosing a fairly lean or easy-to-trim roast. The last time I made this I used a pretty marbled chuck roast, and the meat and au jus came out way too greasy for my taste. Otherwise, the recipe is pretty foolproof. Lean meat does get a bit dry with slow cooking, but the sauce and cheese (if you are using) really makes up for that.
If you try these crockpot french dips, I’d love to see yours! Post a photo on Instagram and tag me @wearychef. I always love to see what you are cooking? Enjoy!
- Best Side Dishes for Fried Chicken - May 30, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #175 Featuring Fish Tacos and Monte Cristo Sandwiches - May 28, 2016
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Lime - May 26, 2016
- Cinnamon Apple Cookies with Oatmeal - May 25, 2016
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016