Dipping sauce, hands-off cooking, great leftovers: These are all reasons to love these tasty Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches.
Are you ready for a dinner treat? This recipe is as much about the sauce as the roast beef. This au jus is so richly flavored and delicious, I could just have it with bread and be a happy camper! I do recommend choosing a fairly lean or easy-to-trim roast. The last time I made this I used a pretty marbled chuck roast, and the meat and au jus came out way too greasy for my taste. Otherwise, the recipe is pretty foolproof. Lean meat does get a bit dry with slow cooking, but the sauce and cheese (if you are using) really makes up for that.
If you try these crockpot french dips, I’d love to see yours! Post a photo on Instagram and tag me @wearychef. I always love to see what you are cooking? Enjoy!
- Mexican Coleslaw in 5 Minutes - July 26, 2016
- Oven Taquitos with Sriracha Salmon - July 26, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #183 – Hawaiian Pasta Salad, Cheeseburger Macaroni, and More! - July 23, 2016
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad - July 21, 2016
- 25 Blueberry Recipes You Will Love! - July 18, 2016
- Meatloaf, BBQ Quesadillas, and More! – Dinner Menu #182 - July 16, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #181: Mango Salad, Ham Pasta, and More! - July 8, 2016
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta - July 7, 2016
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - July 6, 2016
- Summer Dinner Recipes: Weekly Dinner Menu #180 - July 2, 2016