Today’s menu full of easy dinner recipes includes Quinoa Pizza Cups, Lemon Pasta, Tostadas, Skinny Fried Chicken, and lots more!
Hi! It’s already Friday again, and I hope you’ve had a good week. Mine has been mixed with crutches, blogger events, and lots of cooking. We’ve been finally getting a lot of rain in San Francisco, which is wonderful news (even if it makes life a little inconvenient) because we’ve been in a terrible drought. I’m grateful for that early Christmas gift! Today I’m excited to share this new lineup of seven easy dinner recipes. I hope you find lots of ideas you want to try!
- Quinoa Meatball Pizza Cups – These are fun and easy but most importantly really delicious! I ate them for lunch and dinner yesterday and couldn’t resist eating another one for a late morning snack. They’re that good! The recipe includes a video tutorial too.
- Chicken Tostadas – I never get tired of this dinner. We had them with cranberry margaritas this time, which is just my fresh margarita recipe with some cranberry juice added in. It was a tasty meal!
- Pesto Chicken Soup – This is a comforting recipe you’ll love. We’ve had a lot of rainy days here lately, and it’s so nice to warm up with a bowl of soup on a cold, wet evening.
- Skinny Fried Chicken – Speaking of comfort food, you’ll love this crispy, oven-baked chicken recipe. It’s guilt-free! Try serving it with green beans and potatoes.
- Tilapia Sandwiches with Spicy Mayo – This dinner is pretty effortless, and you can get it ready in about 15 minutes! Yes, really! If you have time, serve it up with frozen or homemade fries.
- Lemon Chicken Pasta – This one is a reader favorite and one of my favorites too!
- Tangy Slow Cooker Beef – If you love yogurt and dill, you’ll love this easy crockpot beef recipe!
Looking for dessert? Try these Cherry Chocolate Crinkle Cookies perfect for the holidays!
Meg @ The Housewife in Training Files says
Those chicken tostadas and pizza quinoa cups are calling my name!
Thank you, Meg. Those are two of my favorites too!
Cate @ Chez CateyLou says
I love all of these recipes! The chicken tostadas and the soup are both calling my name – I know that my husband and I would love those for dinner any night of the week! Hope you had a great weekend!
Thank you, Cate! Our weekend was good but busy. Clearly I’m still trying to catch up!
Melanie | Melanie Makes says
I’m in love with those meatball cups – what a great idea, Andi!
Thank you so much, Melanie!!
Nicole @ Or Whatever You Do says
This list is fantastic! I love how you put together a meal plan. The flow is seamless! Great work Andi!
Aw, thank you, Nicole! xo
These meals look so good. I want to try them. ….I also like to watch In the kitchen with David.
Thank you, Joann! David is so cute. I just love him!
carolyn sue ripper says
I am excited to have new recipes to go to. Job ell done. Thank you and I am looking forward to more reciipes to come.
Thanks very much, Carolyn! Glad you found some recipes you like in this one :)
Angie S says
I pinned every single recipe – well done!!! I probably won’t make them all this week – these peeps I cook for don’t like a lot of chicken (what’s THAT all about?) but I know at some point I will work my way through them!
Thank you so much, Angie! I realized this one was a little heavy on the chicken. I think this week will have a lot of pork, so stay tuned for that ;)