Today’s menu full of easy dinner recipes includes Quinoa Pizza Cups, Lemon Pasta, Tostadas, Skinny Fried Chicken, and lots more!
Hi! It’s already Friday again, and I hope you’ve had a good week. Mine has been mixed with crutches, blogger events, and lots of cooking. We’ve been finally getting a lot of rain in San Francisco, which is wonderful news (even if it makes life a little inconvenient) because we’ve been in a terrible drought. I’m grateful for that early Christmas gift! Today I’m excited to share this new lineup of seven easy dinner recipes. I hope you find lots of ideas you want to try!
- Quinoa Meatball Pizza Cups – These are fun and easy but most importantly really delicious! I ate them for lunch and dinner yesterday and couldn’t resist eating another one for a late morning snack. They’re that good! The recipe includes a video tutorial too.
- Chicken Tostadas – I never get tired of this dinner. We had them with cranberry margaritas this time, which is just my fresh margarita recipe with some cranberry juice added in. It was a tasty meal!
- Pesto Chicken Soup – This is a comforting recipe you’ll love. We’ve had a lot of rainy days here lately, and it’s so nice to warm up with a bowl of soup on a cold, wet evening.
- Skinny Fried Chicken – Speaking of comfort food, you’ll love this crispy, oven-baked chicken recipe. It’s guilt-free! Try serving it with green beans and potatoes.
- Tilapia Sandwiches with Spicy Mayo – This dinner is pretty effortless, and you can get it ready in about 15 minutes! Yes, really! If you have time, serve it up with frozen or homemade fries.
- Lemon Chicken Pasta – This one is a reader favorite and one of my favorites too!
- Tangy Slow Cooker Beef – If you love yogurt and dill, you’ll love this easy crockpot beef recipe!
Looking for dessert? Try these Cherry Chocolate Crinkle Cookies perfect for the holidays!