I hear Spring has arrived. Here in San Francisco, the weather only slightly fluctuates all year round, so seasons don’t mean much to me. I know many of you have been facing snow until very recently though, and you must be very happy to welcome warmer weather. Raising a glass of this cold, fruity white sangria is the perfect way to toast the new season. (For those of you still facing snow, well, maybe this drink will give you a taste of spring!) This white sangria recipe is so super easy. It took me all of five minutes to put it together, and then it was in the fridge ready for cocktail hour. Cheers!
While you’re here, don’t miss my other sangria recipes!
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Lime - May 26, 2016
- Cinnamon Apple Cookies with Oatmeal - May 25, 2016
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #172: Bad Luck - May 7, 2016
- Easy Guacamole Tostadas with Added Protein - May 3, 2016