I hear Spring has arrived. Here in San Francisco, the weather only slightly fluctuates all year round, so seasons don’t mean much to me. I know many of you have been facing snow until very recently though, and you must be very happy to welcome warmer weather. Raising a glass of this cold, fruity white sangria is the perfect way to toast the new season. (For those of you still facing snow, well, maybe this drink will give you a taste of spring!) This white sangria recipe is so super easy. It took me all of five minutes to put it together, and then it was in the fridge ready for cocktail hour. Cheers!
While you’re here, don’t miss my other sangria recipes!
- Weekly Wrap Up and Meal Plan #171: Meatballs, Flatbread, and More! - May 1, 2016
- Organic Chicken and Asparagus Flatbread - April 30, 2016
- Strawberry Cheesecake RITZ Sandwich Snacks - April 27, 2016
- Skillet Pork Hash Recipe - April 25, 2016
- Weary Chef Weekly Wrap Up #170: Introducing Your Custom Meal Planner! - April 23, 2016