I hear Spring has arrived. Here in San Francisco, the weather only slightly fluctuates all year round, so seasons don’t mean much to me. I know many of you have been facing snow until very recently though, and you must be very happy to welcome warmer weather. Raising a glass of this cold, fruity white sangria is the perfect way to toast the new season. (For those of you still facing snow, well, maybe this drink will give you a taste of spring!) This white sangria recipe is so super easy. It took me all of five minutes to put it together, and then it was in the fridge ready for cocktail hour. Cheers!
While you’re here, don’t miss my other sangria recipes!
- Avocado Salsa Chicken Recipe - September 27, 2016
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016