I hear Spring has arrived. Here in San Francisco, the weather only slightly fluctuates all year round, so seasons don’t mean much to me. I know many of you have been facing snow until very recently though, and you must be very happy to welcome warmer weather. Raising a glass of this cold, fruity white sangria is the perfect way to toast the new season. (For those of you still facing snow, well, maybe this drink will give you a taste of spring!)
This white sangria recipe is so super easy. It took me all of five minutes to put it together, and then it was in the fridge ready for cocktail hour. Cheers!
- 2 handfuls of strawberries, sliced
- 12 oz. frozen peaches
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- ½ c. gold rum (white rum is OK too)
- 750 ml. bottle of sweet white wine (like Moscato or Riesling)
- Place fruit in large pitcher, and pour in rum and wine. Stir gently, cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve over ice. Scoop some fruit into each glass, and serve with a long, wooden skewer. Enjoy!
While you’re here, don’t miss my other sangria recipes!