I hear Spring has arrived. Here in San Francisco, the weather only slightly fluctuates all year round, so seasons don’t mean much to me. I know many of you have been facing snow until very recently though, and you must be very happy to welcome warmer weather. Raising a glass of this cold, fruity white sangria is the perfect way to toast the new season. (For those of you still facing snow, well, maybe this drink will give you a taste of spring!) This white sangria recipe is so super easy. It took me all of five minutes to put it together, and then it was in the fridge ready for cocktail hour. Cheers!
While you’re here, don’t miss my other sangria recipes!
- Mexican Coleslaw in 5 Minutes - July 26, 2016
- Oven Taquitos with Sriracha Salmon - July 26, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #183 – Hawaiian Pasta Salad, Cheeseburger Macaroni, and More! - July 23, 2016
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad - July 21, 2016
- 25 Blueberry Recipes You Will Love! - July 18, 2016
- Meatloaf, BBQ Quesadillas, and More! – Dinner Menu #182 - July 16, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #181: Mango Salad, Ham Pasta, and More! - July 8, 2016
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta - July 7, 2016
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - July 6, 2016
- Summer Dinner Recipes: Weekly Dinner Menu #180 - July 2, 2016