Hi, hi, hi! Here we are, the last menu of 2013! I am not going to make a teary speech about the past year of blogging right now. I’ll save that for my actual one-year anniversary next month! Today, I just want to share with you an easy weekly dinner menu of my seven most popular dishes in order of most viewed. Looking at this list, I have learned two things: People like chicken, and reader’s favorites aren’t always the recipes with the best photos!
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti – I have to admit, I thought this recipe was solid gold when I made it. When the words easy, cheesy, and chicken are together, you can’t go wrong! I hope you get to give this one a try soon if you haven’t already.
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings – This photo is a pretty early one taken with my phone. I don’t know why it’s so popular except that everyone knows that chicken and dumplings are good!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff – This stroganoff is good on its own merit, but I owe much of its popularity to my friend, Julie of This Gal Cooks, who included it in her wildly popular 10 Super Simple Crockpot Chicken Recipes roundup!
- Cheesy Hasselback Chicken – This is another dish I was very excited to share when I tried it because I thought people would really like it. I didn’t realize just how much of a hit it would be!
- Stovetop BBQ Chicken – This one has been especially popular in search engine traffic. Everyone is looking for a good BBQ chicken recipe I guess!
- Cabbage Roll Casserole – Thanks to RecipeLion for sharing this recipe a few times in their email newsletters and bringing many new readers to The Weary Chef!
- Lemon Chicken Pasta – Funny story about this recipe: It was very popular on Pinterest with my original phone photo seen here. I finally had a chance to make it again and take new photos, and the retakes never took off. That will teach me to mess with success!
Top Cocktail: Simple Red Sangria
All Time Top Recipe: Irresistible Cheesy Pesto Bread
I can’t wait to bring you more recipes next year and see which of those are your favorites. If I don’t talk to you before then, Happy New Year, my friends! Thank you so, so much for reading The Weary Chef!