Grab your sombreros for this Mexican and Southwest inspired menu of easy dinner ideas!
Hello! How has your week been? Ours has been a bit rocky, but we’re hanging in there. If there is anything that cheers me up when I’m feeling down, it’s Mexican food (and a margarita). This week’s menu has a definite Mexican and Southwest flair, but I’m not just talking about tacos and burritos. Oh no! There are a lot of ways to enjoy my favorite flavors, and I’m sharing some of them with you in today’s lineup. There are some other kinds of recipes thrown in for good measure too. I hope you like what I came up with. Cheers to a better week next week! xo
- Southwest Mac and Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes – This is a brand new, very fun recipe that I’m excited to share with you. Check out my video in the post of how to scoop the tomatoes for stuffing!
- One Pot Green Chicken Burrito Bowls – These burrito bowls are tasty and easy, and they are great for making ahead and reheating later.
- Buffalo Turkey Burgers – Need a break from the salsa? Here’s an all-American dinner you’ll love! Try them with homemade oven fries if you have time.
- Taco Pizza with Easy Cornmeal Crust – Last week I talked about frozen pizza night, this week why not try making your own pizza from scratch? It’s quicker and easier than you think!
- Creamy Dijon Shrimp Pasta – Here’s another break from Mexican. This pasta is pretty easy to make but feels so fancy!
- Southwest Salad with Pork – Have you tried pork chops in your salad lately? YOU SHOULD.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Adobo – Let’s not neglect the Asian food completely this week. This dinner is so quick to make and so good!
Weekly Dinner Menu #162: Fajita Recipes Three Ways and More!
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #181: Mango Salad, Ham Pasta, and More!
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #134: Watching the carbs.
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #111 PLUS Reader Survey Results!
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #138: Diet Schmiet
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #45: Dinner Ideas for Turkey Leftovers
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #144: Back in the Blogging Saddle
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #26 – We are not gourmets.
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #121: Is it Summer yet?
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #68: Fire up the grill!
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #114: Where did the week go?
Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #117: Grilled Cheese, Pizza, and More Cheese!
Kelly - Life Made Sweeter says
I love your new site, Andi! So so pretty! I’m having so much fun browsing around :)
Thanks so much, Kelly! :)
Karen @ The Food Charlatan says
Oh my goodness Andi, I love your new site design! It’s so fresh and different! I can’t stop clicking around, I love everything about it!
Thank you so much, Karen!! That makes my day because I have been working really hard on it. I hope everyone says they can’t stop clicking around ;)