Hello, Fellow Chefs! I’m back with a new easy weekly dinner menu! I guess I didn’t actually go anywhere, but I’ve been barely keeping my blogging head above water for the past couple weeks while summer break winded down. Now school has started, birds are singing, rainbows are everywhere… Really, school just started and I imagined those last two.
DON’T GET ME WRONG. My children are the lights of my life and all that, but they are not kids who will go off and entertain themselves (without help from electronics). They seek constant attention (from me), and the words “go play” sound a lot like punishment to their ears. Now that I have reclaimed a little time to myself, It’s nice to be able to write, go to doctor’s appointments, catch up on a mountain of PTA business, return phone calls from two months ago, etc. etc. Fellow Parents, how do you feel when school starts after summer break?
Enough about that; let’s talk about food. I have been slowly writing up the recipes I’m about to share for the past three weeks, and I’m really excited to feature them all here in a brand new easy weekly dinner menu! Check out these tasty morsels and let me know what you think!
- Buffalo Turkey Burgers – You can’t go wrong with combining Buffalo flavor and burgers. You will love these slightly spicy, juicy turkey burgers whether you cook them in a skillet or a grill. Serve with chips and finger-friendly baby carrots and grape tomatoes.
- Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Healthy Creamed Spinach – I had the pleasure of trying a new product to make this pot roast, and it turned out juicy and delicious! If you prefer making roast from scratch, try this recipe instead. Either way, serve it with this savory creamed spinach to make the meal complete.
- Antipasto Couscous Salad – I was feeling creative when I came up with this pasta salad recipe, and we loved the result. We ate it on its own for dinner, but you could serve it on the side with grilled chicken if you are looking for a heartier meal.
- Honey Glazed Pork Chops with Cheesy Asparagus and Potato Bake – I recently tried this honey glazed recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything on fish and pork, and it was great both ways. I think you can’t go wrong with spices, honey, and vinegar when it comes to meat! This side dish isn’t new, but it’s one of my favorites. I hope you love it too!
- Two-Ingredient Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches – The Tall One shows you that even a 6-year-old can make this ridiculously easy dinner. Serve your tasty BBQ sandwiches with fries and fresh fruit.
- Quick Bean and Cheese Enchiladas – You can make cheesy, satisfying enchiladas in 15 minutes! Yes, really! You are going to want to pin or bookmark this one to remember for busy nights.
- Spicy Salmon Salad with and Roasted Potatoes – This was a bit of a “kitchen sink” recipe to use a lot of ingredients I had on hand, but it turned out nicely. I’ve never had potatoes in a green salad that I can think of, but they were a welcome new texture.
There you have it, friends. Seven new easy dinner recipes just for you! Which one do you want to try first? Let me know if you have any suggestions or request for future menus, and I’d be happy to try to incorporate them!
I’m looking forward to keeping in touch with you!