This week’s easy weekly dinner menu features main dish green bean casserole, gnocchi in tomato cream sauce, Philly cheese steak pizza, and lots more!
Hi there! I have been away visiting family this week, and now I need a vacation! Flying and staying in three different places with two little boys is tiring even though everything went smoothly. It was great to see our family and be back in the south for a while though, and boy did we eat well! I had sweet tea, fried okra, and fresh gulf seafood every chance I got. Next week’s menu might be full of salads as I try to make up for all that fried food and other treats.
This week’s menu is a variety pack, and I did get two new recipes ready for you, the gnocchi and green bean casserole. I think you will love them both, and there are lots of good old favorites mixed in as well. Enjoy your week of easy dinners!
- Gnocchi in Quick Tomato Cream Sauce – This tasty dinner comes together in about the time it takes to boil a pot of water. I’ve had a few readers request vegetarian recipes lately, so this one is a start to getting more meatless meals in the rotation.
- Philly Cheese Steak Pizza – For those of you not looking for vegetarian recipes, here’s the opposite: A hearty pizza loaded with steak, peppers, and onions!
- Sausage and Green Bean Casserole – Classic green bean casserole is one of my favorite side dishes, and I wanted to turn it into an entree just right for any time of year.
- Chicken and Wild Rice Salad – If you or someone in your family doesn’t want “just salad” for dinner, give this recipe a try. It is loaded with chicken, rice, fruit and more to satisfy even the hungriest husband!
- Catfish Dinner with Greens and Cornbread – In honor of my trip to Biloxi, enjoy this complete Southern dinner ready in under an hour!
- Healthy Hamburger Stroganoff – This simple skillet dinner is ready in a hurry and will please the whole family. No cans here — it’s made from scratch!
- Cheesy Potato and Corn Chowder – If it’s still cold where you are, this hearty chowder is right up your alley. Serve it with a simple salad and crusty bread for dipping.