This week’s dinner menu features one of my favorite ingredients: BACON! Get recipes like Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups, Bacon Gouda Alfredo, Bacon Wrapped Chicken with some healthy dishes in the mix too.
Do you know about the important holiday coming up this weekend? No, not Labor Day. I’m talking about International BACON Day! It’s tomorrow, 8/30, and I plan to celebrate all weekend long. Bacon is the star of this week’s menu. I thought it might be a little much to put bacon prominently in every recipe, but there’s definitely plenty in there to celebrate this salty holiday with some healthy dishes mixed in to keep us feeling good about ourselves. Dig in!
- Ranch Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups (serve with salad)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Spinach
- Ginger Soy Chicken and Vegetables over Jasmine Rice
- Catfish with Southern Greens (with bacon!) and Cornbread
- Lighter Bacon Alfredo with Gouda and Parmesan
- Fish or Chicken Tacos with Creamy Avocado Corn Salsa
- Loaded BBQ Chicken Salad
If you missed it earlier this week, I also put together a list of eight waffle maker recipes and a Cherry Vanilla Cream Soda recipe you might like. Next week I have cocktail, slow cooker, and soup recipes headed your way. I can’t wait to show them all to you! In the meantime, I hope you have a nice long weekend :)