These Butterscotch Banana Pudding Parfaits are a perfect anytime dessert!
Monday was my baby’s third birthday! He is such a sweet, funny, and creative little man, and I love him to pieces! We had pizza and cake with family to celebrate his birthday, but I thought it would be fun to share a virtual treat here in honor of his special day. I originally wrote this Butterscotch Banana Pudding Parfait for TodaysMama, but The Short One’s birthday seemed to be a perfect occasion to bring it over here. It’s SO good and SO easy to make! This dessert is great for summer when you don’t want to turn on the oven, or it’s perfect for days that you are short on time because it comes together quickly. This recipe also makes a fun “cooking” project to do with kids. Really, any time is the right time to make these Butterscotch Banana Pudding Parfaits, so give them a try soon!Print
Butterscotch Banana Pudding Parfait
This easy, no-bake dessert is a delicious treat and very easy to make!
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 cups prepared butterscotch pudding (or 1 box instant butterscotch pudding plus 2 c. cold milk, prepared according to package directions)
- 12 gingersnap cookies broken into bite-sized pieces
- 2 bananas sliced
- 2 c. non-dairy whipped topping approximate measurement
- Spread about 2 tbsp. pudding into the bottom of an 8 oz. glass. Arrange an even layer of banana slices over the pudding, then sprinkle gingersnap pieces over the bananas. Carefully spread about 3 tbsp. whipped topping over the gingersnaps.
- Repeat the layers in step one once more, then top with a final dollop of whipped topping.
- Repeat this process in three more 8-oz. glasses. Serve and enjoy!
You can make these up to 12 hours ahead of time and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
Looking for more no-bake desserts? You will love these:
Gloria // Simply Gloria says
Looks like your little man had such a fun bday! Aww, the magic years of 3. Love that precious age. I love this flavor of parfait… my kind of sweet treat. Love butterscotch!
It was a really fun day! You are right that this is such a cute age! Thank you, my friend :)
Jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy says
Happy Birthday sweet little M man!!!! What darling pictures of him! I can’t wait to meet him in person this summer! I hope he has the best time today!! xo! P.S. I need this parfait pronto!
Hi, Jen! He is such a character, always wearing some sort of costume or funny accessory. Looking forward to finally seeing you in person :)
Nancy [email protected] says
I am all about no bake desserts AND butterscotch! This is perfect!
Thanks, Nancy! I’m so glad you like it!
[email protected] says
Happy birthday to your little guy! These parfaits are a delicious way to celebrate — I just love banana pudding! :)
Thanks, Marcie. He had a fun birthday! We don’t have family near us, so it was fun to be able to celebrate a birthday with a room full of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.