Read on to see YOUR favorite recipes from 2014!
Hi! How was your Christmas? I hope the answer is nothing less than “wonderful.” Ours was pretty great. We ate Hashbrown Casserole for breakfast after a 45-minute frenzy of opening gifts. Everyone got plenty of lovely presents and good food to eat. I’m set for chocolate for at least a couple weeks thanks to all the thoughtful, fancy chocolate bars the boys gave me. I feel very happy and lucky that we had such a special day.
This week I wanted to share your favorite seven recipes from the past year. The top seven recipes actually included several dishes from last year’s favorites, so I decided to exclude repeats. These dinners were the most viewed and shared in 2014, and I’m so glad you liked them as much as we did! If you haven’t had a chance to try them yet, I hope you will soon. I’m looking forward to bringing you lots of brand new recipes in 2015!
One more order of business before the food: Congratulations to Joey, Kelly O, Kelly D, and Sacy O for winning the $25 Amazon gift cards from my 100th menu giveaway! Stay tuned for another fun giveaway soon.
- Slow Cooker Carnitas – This is one of our very favorite dinners, and I should make it more often. I revamped the recipe this year to boost the flavor, and the new version is even better!
- Chinese Green Beans with Ground Turkey over Rice – This is a really simple, really tasty dinner, and it’s good for you!
- Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice – We just had this on Christmas Eve, and everyone raved about it. I’m sure your family will love it too.
- Loaded Mexican Pizza – This one tastes as good as it looks, and it’s easy to make.
- Baked Tri Tip Roast – Want to serve steak to a crowd? Try this rare roast instead of cooking individual cuts of meat. Goes great with Loaded Mashed Potatoes!
- Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice and Gravy – This meal is so easy to put together, but it does require a long baking time. Everything cooks right in the oven, even the rice!
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps – This recipe has many rave reviews. It’s simple, flavorful, and fun!
Here are some other favorite recipes and posts from last year: