These Simple Southern Lima Beans couldn’t be easier to prepare, and they pair perfectly with hearty Southern meals. Bacon makes any vegetable better, and it only takes one slice to get that salty, smoky flavor. Try serving these with Baked Shrimp and Grits or Stovetop Barbecue Chicken.
- Dig into a cheesy, easy Mexican dinner with these Spicy Spinach Quesadillas!209.6k Shares
- This satisfying Meat and Potatoes Casserole features ground beef or turkey sauteed with vegetables,96k Shares
- This slow cooker red beans and rice recipe brings you creamy, New Orleans style beans the easy way!83.9k Shares
- These luscious Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese Cups loaded with two kinds of cheese and ranch flavor are78.6k Shares
- Today I'm bringing you a simple, cheesy Caprese Quinoa Casserole Recipe loaded with turkey, mozzarel60.5k Shares
About Andi Gleeson
Andi Gleeson is the author of The Weary Chef, a friendly recipe blog focusing on quick and easy dinner recipes. She is a mom of two wild little boys in San Francisco. Her obsessions are Target, glitter nail polish, and Mexican food.
- Quick Chicken Scampi - February 2, 2017
- Buffalo Ranch Crockpot Chicken and Rice - January 26, 2017
- Lazy Lasagna - January 19, 2017
- Perfect Southern Cornbread Recipe - January 18, 2017
- One Pot Macaroni and Tomatoes - January 12, 2017