Got 5 minutes? Then you are ready to make these melt in your mouth Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ribs!
Even though it might look like I’m on top of meal planning since I share a weekly dinner menu every Saturday, I have to confess that I don’t always manage to plan my meals for the week ahead. It used to be easier before I was a blogger because I made the same few things over and over. It’s not hard to plan meals when you aren’t getting creative, but now I’m always trying to think of fresh, new ideas so YOU don’t have to be in a dinner rut! Anyway, sometimes if inspiration hasn’t struck for a week of new recipes, I kind of wing it a couple days at a time. One day this week, I was standing in the meat department trying to invent a dinner, and boneless country pork ribs caught my eye. I knew I had all these other ingredients at home, so I excitedly grabbed the ribs with a plan. These brown sugar ribs melt in your mouth and taste delicious over rice. They would work in a sandwich too since the meat is so tender. The sauce is a little salty, a little sweet, and a lot good. This super easy slow cooker dinner should please the whole family!
Want more easy slow cooker pork dinner ideas? Try these!
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Lime - May 26, 2016
- Cinnamon Apple Cookies with Oatmeal - May 25, 2016
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #172: Bad Luck - May 7, 2016
- Easy Guacamole Tostadas with Added Protein - May 3, 2016