Got 5 minutes? Then you are ready to make these melt in your mouth Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ribs!
Even though it might look like I’m on top of meal planning since I share a weekly dinner menu every Saturday, I have to confess that I don’t always manage to plan my meals for the week ahead. It used to be easier before I was a blogger because I made the same few things over and over. It’s not hard to plan meals when you aren’t getting creative, but now I’m always trying to think of fresh, new ideas so YOU don’t have to be in a dinner rut! Anyway, sometimes if inspiration hasn’t struck for a week of new recipes, I kind of wing it a couple days at a time. One day this week, I was standing in the meat department trying to invent a dinner, and boneless country pork ribs caught my eye. I knew I had all these other ingredients at home, so I excitedly grabbed the ribs with a plan. These brown sugar ribs melt in your mouth and taste delicious over rice. They would work in a sandwich too since the meat is so tender. The sauce is a little salty, a little sweet, and a lot good. This super easy slow cooker dinner should please the whole family!
Want more easy slow cooker pork dinner ideas? Try these!
- Avocado Salsa Chicken Recipe - September 27, 2016
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016