Today’s easy dinner menu features Shredded Beef Enchiladas, Ranch Chicken Potatoes, Tuna Melt Tostadas, and lots more!
Hi! Are you trying to eat healthy in the new year? If so, I apologize because I haven’t really been helping you out with that. I always try to eat reasonably healthy, but my recent recipes haven’t been exactly diet friendly. Since eating is my favorite thing to do, you can imagine how much I like dieting!
In support of those of you who are trying to shed holiday pounds, I tried to include a few healthy dinner ideas in today’s menu. (And then there are beef enchiladas. Sorry!) I think you are going to be very happy when you see this week’s lineup of easy dinner ideas. Let’s get to it!
- NEW: Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Enchiladas – Before we get to anything healthy, let’s just get these enchiladas out of the way. They are SO GOOD that they are worth blowing your diet! (Easy too!)
- Healthy Shrimp Etouffee – This recipe is very low in fat but very high in flavor!
- Cheeseburger Salad – All the goodness of a cheeseburger in a good-for-you salad.
- NEW: Ranch Chicken and Vegetable Loaded Potatoes – This is a really satisfying meal that is ready in just 20 minutes. You could also put the chicken and veggies over rice or quinoa if you prefer.
- Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup – Serve this one with baked frozen egg rolls if you want more than just soup.
- Tuna Melt Tostadas – Love. These. You’ve gotta try them!
- Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken – Serve this with green beans and loaded mashed potatoes for a real dinner treat!