Today’s easy dinner menu features Shredded Beef Enchiladas, Ranch Chicken Potatoes, Tuna Melt Tostadas, and lots more!
Hi! Are you trying to eat healthy in the new year? If so, I apologize because I haven’t really been helping you out with that. I always try to eat reasonably healthy, but my recent recipes haven’t been exactly diet friendly. Since eating is my favorite thing to do, you can imagine how much I like dieting!
In support of those of you who are trying to shed holiday pounds, I tried to include a few healthy dinner ideas in today’s menu. (And then there are beef enchiladas. Sorry!) I think you are going to be very happy when you see this week’s lineup of easy dinner ideas. Let’s get to it!
- NEW: Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Enchiladas – Before we get to anything healthy, let’s just get these enchiladas out of the way. They are SO GOOD that they are worth blowing your diet! (Easy too!)
- Healthy Shrimp Etouffee – This recipe is very low in fat but very high in flavor!
- Cheeseburger Salad – All the goodness of a cheeseburger in a good-for-you salad.
- NEW: Ranch Chicken and Vegetable Loaded Potatoes – This is a really satisfying meal that is ready in just 20 minutes. You could also put the chicken and veggies over rice or quinoa if you prefer.
- Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup – Serve this one with baked frozen egg rolls if you want more than just soup.
- Tuna Melt Tostadas – Love. These. You’ve gotta try them!
- Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken – Serve this with green beans and loaded mashed potatoes for a real dinner treat!
Connie | URBAN BAKES says
WOW this is an amazing giveaway! Happy Birthday and many more to come!
And don’t worry about the non-diet-friendly recipes. I like what you make regardless. ;-)
You are so sweet, Connie. Thank you!
Rhonda R. says
Love the idea of this blog and the name! lol!!
Thanks so much, Rhonda. The name is very accurate! ;)
Dorothy Boucher says
so many great looking dishes here, although I already had my main dish today , I may just whip up some of those tuna melts for tonight snack/late dinner :)
I hope you got a chance to try the tuna melts. They are easy to make just one at a time for a snack :) Thank you, Dorothy!
Amy C says
Everything looks amazing :)
Thank you, Amy!
Meg @ The Housewife in Training Files says
Happy Blog Birthday!! And that etouffee reminds me of culinary school where I first learned about it and fell in love!
Thanks, Meg! I first had etouffee when my mother-in-law made it. Even though I grew up near New Orleans, I always had gumbo instead of etouffee. Glad I finally tried it :)
Julie @ Tastes of Lizzy T says
Mmmm…cheeseburger salad!! Love it!
Oh that tuna melt tosada looks amazing! I will be trying it soon friend! :)
Thanks, Kelley! That is a fun one!
Michelle L says
Thank you to all sponsorings who made this giveaway happen!
Michelle L says
I accidentally pasted one incorrect link. Can I reedit. I did the entry. I don’t wanna be disqualified:(
Hi, Michelle! Will you please email me with the details of which link you are talking about, and I’ll fix it for you :) Thanks so much for entering! Good luck!
Michelle L says
It was one of my instagram entries. But I don’t know which one I made the error on….